Sports Seats & Inertia Belts

Jace

Hi,

As my car continues to morph into a Westfield version of Darth Vader  :cool:  (i.e. all black!) I now have some more parts to sell.

2 x Westfield Sport Seats like these (The force is strong!) but minus the runners as I drilled the bolts out to use them on my new seats!  :devil:

These are (as far as I can tell) the vinyl versions the main piece of the seat is 'tan' with blue middle (see my current avatar for some idea), they're 3 years old and in good condition but bearing in mind the fact they have no runners (will need to have the remainder of the bolt drilled out to fit new ones) and their age I would accept offer around £125 for the pair. These are from an SEiW so width is approx 39 to 40cm.

Won't be able to get these couriered so would need to arrange to collect or perhaps meeting in mutually agreeable place.

I also have two Inertia Seatbelts going spare now that they have been replaced with 4 point harnesses. Not sure how much these cost so will consider any reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking.

Jace

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.