Tailor Made Car Cover For Towing

Crazy Eddie

Trying desperately to keep hold of the car and so I have decided to sell this cover.

It is a Tailor Made cover for a Wide Bodied car with Aeroscreen and nearside exhaust exit and RAC Bar.

Specifically designed to prevent scratches or ballooning when towing and I must say I have been really impressed with it. Fits really snug and kept the Westie dry from the elements. Also kept the car out of direct sight when on trailer in dodgey areas of Anglesey  :laugh:  ;)

Used 5 times since only buying in Jan for £275 (when I still had some money!  :D )

Pictures available by request and if you would like more info just ask.

I figure a price of £125 would be fair and can take to Stoneleigh if that helps  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

Edited to add link to site: http://www.thoroughbred-covers.co.uk/

you have pm :D

Pm Replied  :t-up:

Here are a couple of pics of cover.

The front and rear straps are designed to strap to the trailer or your wheel straps and so not done up in the photos

cover006.jpg

cover004.jpg

cover005.jpg

Thanks for emails and PM's guys.

This has now been sold to the 1st person to agree a sale - which I feel is fair.  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.