Carpet Set Wanted

CRAIGR

Mt75 Carpet set  wanted for my 2002 seiw  standard floor. :t-up:

Car is red so black preferred :cool:

Craig nip into your local independent carpet shop.

Ask for 1mtr x 4mtr of Prima Vera 236 anthracite. (or what ever length x 4mtr width you want)

This stuff has an impervious backing can be cut to shape and doesn't need the edges binding as it wont fray. Will prob be a lot cheaper than a carpet set as well.

Template up with some thick paper and away you go!

Craig nip into your local independent carpet shop.

Ask for 1mtr x 4mtr of Prima Vera 236 anthracite. (or what ever length x 4mtr width you want)

This stuff has an impervious backing can be cut to shape and doesn't need the edges binding as it wont fray. Will prob be a lot cheaper than a carpet set as well.

Template up with some thick paper and away you go!

Yep I did mine myself. Didn't know what it was called but bought some off ebay. Its poly something or other, it is all basically plastic so rot proof doesnt fray and very light.

Many thanks guys.

Will deffo go this route if a good s/hand set doesn't appear soon. :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking :(

Found this...

Z57220QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/688-Car....iewItem

They say they'll cut it to order (100m2 sounds a tad excessive for a westy), and i imagine have a plain black or grey avialable.

Let me know how you get on and what you are thinking of using to "join" the panels over the transmission tunnel.

:t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.