Caravan For Sale

Mid life crisis

Nope   :oops:  after Croft I have decided I need moore BHP  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Blimey that's a biggie for a newbie vanner. How heavy is it. & what'll it rev to? ;)  ;)

Good luck with the sale. Sadly just go my new Bailey otherwise would have considered this.

Bumpety bump.

Ad says no smokers. Didnt know you had given up  :oops: Come to think of it it says no pets as well. Not a passion wagon then?  ;)

Looks good value at that price.

Blimey that's a biggie for a newbie vanner. How heavy is it. & what'll it rev to? ;)  ;)

Good luck with the sale. Sadly just go my new Bailey otherwise would have considered this.

Bumpety bump.

Hi MVS

Unladen 1320 ish

Max running weight 1640 (excluding red wine from France)   :p  :p

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Doesn't say how many berths but it looks like a 4 berth to me

Yes your right Tbird 4 berth. King size bed in the front plus one bunk bed in the middle  :)  "little used" as we used to kick the kids out into the bedroon annex in the awning.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

"(excluding red wine from France)"

Blimey you manage to bring it back. We seem to drink it whilst there & never manage to get any back :bangshead:  :D  :D

Ad says no smokers. Didnt know you had given up  <!--emo&:oops: Come to think of it it says no pets as well. Not a passion wagon then?  ;)

Looks good value at that price.

Hi John

No I have not given up, just wasn't allowed to smoke anywhere near the caravan   :arse:  :arse:  

The only pets we now have are rather large Maine Coon cats, and no way would they go away in the caravan. The thought of holding one of them while having a smoke outside the awning, in a teashirt when someone fires up a westy, would bring tears to your eyes.

Jane's mum has a Maine Coon. Huge big hairy viscous thing.

When I was at school there was always a sign at the swimming pool that made us kids titter - "No petting"  :blush:

Jane's Mum is lucky, our female had kittens over Christmas, we now have eleven, seven due to go to new homes next weekend  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

"(excluding red wine from France)"

Blimey you manage to bring it back. We seem to drink it whilst there & never manage to get any back :bangshead:  :D  :D

Yep every drop of our 90Lt allowance, most of it forming a false floof in the Volvo  :p  :p  :p  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.