Speed Series 2008

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Happy New Year everyone :D

Registrations so far have been good, coming in a steady stream. With 25% of the people New Entries this year, so the competition is going to Hot Up.  :devil::devil::devil:

The deadline is 23rd February, which will soon be on us and as it takes me quite a while to process everyone’s details can I ask you to please enter ASAP if you are going to. I can then get the label runs ready for 1st week in March and you won’t miss the postal entry forms.

Looking forward to a great season in 2008

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• Asterix

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Hi Nick

I have the entry form filled in  :) but just keep forgeting while I am out and about to get a passport photo done  :arse:

When I get my act together I'll send it off to you. :)  :)

Just a thought, is last years photo not still on the system, just a year older and a tad more ugly.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Can you post list on here of entries received so we know you have got it?

Hi Nick

I have the entry form filled in  :) but just keep forgeting while I am out and about to get a passport photo done  :arse:

When I get my act together I'll send it off to you. :)  :)

Just a thought, is last years photo not still on the system, just a year older and a tad more ugly.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

SAVE YOU THE HASSLE MATE  :oops:

:laugh:

I presume you didn't check your e-mail before posting this ? As yesterday all competitors who's forms were complete (including photo) were sent an e-mail confirming recepit of their application :D:D and tempting though it was not to you were sent one as well  :devil:

Sorry, but NO, if you look closely at your card, you will see it neatly stuck in the corner and laminated :D:D you could always cut it out, peel off, peel the laminate off, which may or may not work.

But who would be such a cheapskate as that  :devil:  :devil:

Looks like you have all angles covered Nick. Just wondering why I havent received an email :oops:  :bangshead:

Sorry, but NO, if you look closely at your card, you will see it neatly stuck in the corner and laminated :D:D you could always cut it out, peel off, peel the laminate off, which may or may not work.

But who would be such a cheapskate as that  :devil:  :devil:

did 4 years through college with same photo by doing that and until we went to plastic with the msa I stuck the same photo on for about 12 years.

got some funny looks at signing on though if i wasn't wearing a cap as i had slightly less hair towards the end  :D

I presume you didn't check your e-mail before posting this ? As yesterday all competitors who's forms were complete (including photo) were sent an e-mail confirming recepit of their application :D:D and tempting though it was not to you were sent one as well  :devil:

Hi Nick, no e-mail this end, posted application to you on 28/11/07 have you not received it?

Hi Nick, no e-mail this end,

No email here neither!! ???

E mail?

Where ?

IT training Nick or is it just too cold in the NE :laugh:  :down:

Numpty question :p ...go easy on me coz I've got a MAHOOSIVE hangover :oops: .............Where is application form?

Fill this in and send to Nick...

Name:

Mental age:

Beeland age:

Westfield age:

Blood group:

Notable illnesses:

Idiot Quotient:

Address:

Class entered for next year:

Primary school that class will be in:

Name of teacher: "Mrs...

Proposed colour of race suit (please delete): Cerise/ Leopardskin/ Bell-end purple

:devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D