Vauxhall 2.0 XE Competition Engine

aliperry

Vauxhall 2.0 XE redtop competiton engine. QED camshafts Q38H profile, worked head with solid shimmed lifters, Jenvey throttle bodies, 1 piece Pipercross air filter, BHR inlet manifold, SBD forged pistons, lightened and balanced crank with ARP rod bolts, QED dry sump system with braided hoses, competition paddle clutch, MBE engine management with full engine loom by GWR motorsport. Complete with alternator, starter plus coil pack. Little use, built with all new parts. Will need setting up dyno/rolling road.

£3495

051007006.jpg

051007007.jpg

051007011.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've missed this the first time round, but you might have more sucess if you post the power output up.

:t-up:

Subject to "other" mods, QED have this to say:

Q38H – 200 to 210BHP

Although it is possible to fit the Q38H cams without other engine modifications this kit includes everything to do the job thoroughly. An engine fitted with this kit is still road driveable but the emphasis of the kit is for track use.

From here...

Maybe worth splitting? I may be interested in a nice motor but dont want dry sump, carbs, ignition etc etc.

Just a thought :)

i do on the other hand want i dry sump, for my engine so if you split it and its not mega money im your man.

Rob

Everybody giving you options to split it - thought I would join the club...

What do you think the carbs & manifold would sell for separately?  I have TB's? I might consider buying it all and disposing of the carbs myself if you are reluctant to split it?

What should it rev to?

Jim.

Rob, you have PM re dry sump bitz.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.