westy factory built 8-9k region

ludo

Dear Santa,

I was hoping you'll be intelligent enough to bring me what I wished for without me asking for it (all you had to do was ask the IT guys at my workplace or the boss at home what was I doing all this time in front of the computer!    :suspect: : stupid old tw*rt !)

So here you go:

What I wanted was a nice westfield, preferably a sport carbon but I wont be to picky, any factory built, injected and with only moderate engine mods westy would do.

As for the color, I know blue is the fastest one, but once again, I wont mind any other way. Just bring me the goddam toy I've been longing for!  :bangshead:

As I have the feeling Santa is not much good with me when I am not paying for the presents  :suspect: , if any of you guys have/know of a suitable car for sale, please let me know.

As for the budget 8-9k region would be perfect.

Ludo

The fastest ones are yellow or black :p  :D  ;)  :oops:

not in france, yellow is for post office and fast can not be associated with them in anyway, unless you put a negative form around it!  :laugh:

Hi Ludo,

just relised you already have all my information, Sorry my mistake. Still have the car though. Got my new car now so Santa came good for me. Hope you get sorted.

regards

steve

well I see santa has is favorite!

As much as your car is interesting I am worried it wont pass emission test here due to the state of tune of the engine. As far as I remember for the pics you sent me at the time the exhaust is not fitted with a lambda sensor which is another stupid requirment here.

:cool: Cool I have one of each  :p Did not realise all the others are slow :devil:

:cool: Cool I have one of each  :p Did not realise all the others are slow :devil:

I changed from yellow to black, & it was still fookin' fast :devil:  :love:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.