**Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2s**

adamnreeves

I have been looking for ages and then all of a sudden on day on Ebay I found a company selling off 10 sets in the right sizes.

£327 plus £19.95 next day delivery.

I forgot to say this is a 20% discount for this week only.

look here

Just a word of warning they are not the strongest wheels. A customer had a set on a Saxo and hit a curb. There was no damage to the rim of the wheel but every spoke broke causing quite a bit of damage. In my opinion the spokes are to thin on the outside. Sorry if thats just p***ed on your chips :down:

Just a word of warning they are not the strongest wheels. A customer had a set on a Saxo and hit a curb. There was no damage to the rim of the wheel but every spoke broke causing quite a bit of damage. In my opinion the spokes are to thin on the outside. Sorry if thats just p***ed on your chips :down:

Penalty for being so light for the size. Famous last words but I don't plan on hitting curbs at that sort of speed.

You should see it. It's terrible, based on what I've seen, my money would be going elsewhere. There's hardly any damaged to the rim and no deformation, the shock loading has sheared clean through every spoke though, looks more like a brittle material failure to me.

Will take photos on Tuesday but all we have left is to outer rim as the inner bit is b*******ed

Look the same as Superleggerras to me. Not sure I'd want to be fitting them (or Superleggerras) to a tin top that's going to clatter over kerbs, pot holes and speed humps all the time...

The wheel was two months old when it let go so not had much time for fatigue to set in. I will not be fitting them to a tin top or Westfield that I own. Oh and a Saxo comes in at 840kg so only a little more than a V8 Westfield

Not the best image but it was off my phone.

Wheel.jpg

As you can from the rim that there is light damage to the lip. This on most other wheels I have looked at that have been hit hard is the part that gets bent. So on conclusion I can only deduce that the impact on the wheel was not that great to cause the total failure. Don’t get me wrong if you like the wheels and want to fit them do it but if they take any sort of impact please check them carefully. A total failure like this is a scary thing.

I have superleggeras and have clouted a kerb  hard enough to buckle a rim and rip the carcas of one .

The wheel kept its integrity despite the shock loading .

Those must be a poor quality casting IMO,  the spokes seem to have shattered without any distortion to the rim AFAICS

they look  to be very brittle from the fracture shown in your picture   :t-up:

I think before we kill the rep of these wheels a chat with team dynamincs should be in order.....could be a faulty wheel.

I dealt with Peter Simpson MD of team dynamics when i bought mine. The casting used is the same one as the touring car wheel - i guess they are strong ...........

I have no doubt that Team Dynamic make some very good wheels and they look the part. I just thought people should know what I have seen so as to be able to make an informed opinion any wheel should be checked out after an impact but checking the spokes may not be one of the first things people look at. It scars the crap out of me sometimes the chances people wish to take with there wheels and tyres. I am not slating Team Dynamic just take a little extra care and vigilance if you have them. :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.