• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

stolen wheels and tyres

johnfelstead

Hi Guys

I had a breakin last night in my garage. They were after my car and broke the steering lock. Unfortunately for them i had the fuel tank out being welded and the battery disconected so they couldnt drive it. It was also up on axle stands.

Anyway, the b******ds stole 3 of my wheels. Original ZEi220 7x15 alloys fitted with Avon ACB10's one was 7/22/15 worn. The other 2 were 8/22x15 almost brand new, done 50 miles.

If anyone offers you these please contact the police and me.

I now have a westie with no rear wheels or spare. Any of you out there have some 15" wheels and tyres for sale? Ideally i want 2 8/15 or 8.5/15 wheels and 1 7x15.

They also stole some other stuff of mine so i am down a couple of thousand pounds.

Gutted. :devil:

John,

What a sh#ter. What area are you from so people in that area can keep a look out for what should be a pretty unique combination of wheel/ tyres?

I had a similar experience last year and I even found out who in the local area had the wheels and tyres fitted to their car but the police could not do anything unless they were serial numbered and I had documentary proof of those S/Ns, even though liek you they were a very specific set of wheels + tyres.

:devil:

i live in greater manchester/cheshire area.

The real bummer is i have my car for sale right now, i am b*******ed until i find some wheels and tyres and sort the steering lock out now.  :devil:

And i'll keep a look out in Oldham / North Manchester

Thanks guys.

Yep, i am selling the beasty. I wish i could keep it but i have been offered a drive in some high profile races next year including the nurburgring 24hr's so i need the cash to fund this. Lots to sort yet on that front, if i dont sell the westie then i wont be racing. It's in a 630BHP/tonne car so should be quite interesting.

I am selling the ZEi220 for 14K, dirt cheap, it's worth 18K easy but i know i wont sell it at that. If anyone is interested send me a mail, the spec is enormous.

Been filling out claim forms and police reports today, what a pain. :devil: