WSCC Marshals 2008

Club Chairman (Reserve)

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU  :D  :D

Yes all of you  :D

If you've ever wanted to become fully involved in Motorsport right at trackside - then here's your chance and its FREE  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

Mark Leybourne (cast iron) is your clubs new Marshal Co-Ordinator and wants you  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Please download a marshals form and get involved - it's great fun and who knows you could be carrying home a trophy for the 2008 season  ;)  ;)  :D

This is not for registered Speed Series Drivers

sorry folks my mistake  :bangshead: but My email address is incorrect - should be Mark7racing@msn.com  Im sure the gaffer will be correcting it soon  :D

Mark can you become a paid assistant  :D  :D  :D we can fire you then  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

After I take retirement from work this year, I intend to do some marshalling so I'll check this out.

Kerry - the more the merrier  :t-up:

The Chairman can edit my post - oops not good  :devil:  :D  :oops:

Mark

I emailed you over the weekend. Hope I used the corect email address! I will check when I go home tonight.

StephenH.

Thanks for the Bounce Peter  :D  :D  ;) but I'm sure that the correct thread will contain the information you require  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

• 1 month later...

Latest news

Speed Marshal Training day - Harewood March 9th - please get in touch for details  :)

Venues around the country are also carrying out training for all disciplines and experience - dont hesitate to give me a PM for more info  :suspect:

Thanks Trevor, recieved and processed!

I have just recieved a comprehensive list of MSA training days. anyone wanting to go on a training course please get in touch and I will arrange it with your local venue.

Thanks Trevor, recieved and processed!

I have just recieved a comprehensive list of MSA training days. anyone wanting to go on a training course please get in touch and I will arrange it with your local venue.

Thanks, Mark

I need to get one of those orange romper suits.  There was talk of subsidised ones through the club.  Is that still a goer, or should I think about joining the BMMC as well and getting subsidised gear through them?

Same goes for anyone. dont go buying orange probans just yet. First thing you need to know is " is marshaling for me" then if the answer is yes, then we are looking at a sponsored overall scheme :love:

Orange probans are not compulsory, certainly for trainees, All circuits carry orange tabards which trainees can wear over a jacket :cool: