WE57FLD

Hedgeback Hutchie

are you sayin WE57FLD is better number then at a cheaper price?

I was talking to Steve from Westfield about this plate at the show at Donnington, i had also looked at buying it but "er indoors" said the car has cost enough !

When i looked at it, it was available for £863 !! Me thinks you have "marked this up a bit"!!

You could give the factory a ring and see if they are interested. Steve seemed keen to snap it up for use on the factory demonstrator.

For god sake its a F*****g number plate. I have never seen the draw to change my number plate.

Yeah I thought 'HOW MUCH' for a ******' number plate, they usually come free with the car   :bangshead:

i agree, i think they have marked it up too much on the site ,having said that i suppose i have to give them a chance to do what they say they can do. honestly though if anyone has an interest contact me on 07791 054269 iam realistic on what i think i will get for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that supposed to represent WESTFIELD? right its like like saying  a larda is a skoda very similar but nothing like!

The only one Ild be interested in for the V8

SE18GHT but its already been sold plus its not due out till 2017 and by that time I be running a Morgan cos I'll be 50!

buzz

iam realistic on what i think i will get for it.

Aaaaaaargggh. If you're so realistic then tell us what you want for it otherwise we just assume you have something to hide.

Is that supposed to represent WESTFIELD? right its like like saying  a larda is a skoda very similar but nothing like!

The only one Ild be interested in for the V8

SE18GHT but its already been sold plus its not due out till 2017 and by that time I be running a Morgan cos I'll be 50!

buzz

You could have E19 GHT for £548 according to Reg Transfers website. At least then you can enjoy it before Morgan!  :laugh:

How about killing 2 birds with one stone: V8 MOR...

...£5895!

I have nothing to hide, why? should I have? im in no rush to sell the plate i might even put it on my new Westfield when i have finished it. Thanks for the slagging off by the way to all of you have bothered to reply.

I have nothing to hide, why? should I have? im in no rush to sell the plate i might even put it on my new Westfield when i have finished it. Thanks for the slagging off by the way to all of you have bothered to reply.

:D  :D

That is a fair comment matey. At the end of the day this may well be just what someone would be after and so if not interested then really no post should be made in relpy.

I think the best option as far as this is concerned is to delete the whole thread and list it on ebay. Set a reserve for what you think and then see what someone bids for it. Because with the replies (which all seemed a bit "extreme" even if someone did fancy it they may be put off because of the replies.

My advice for what it's worth and I wish you the best with the sale.  :t-up:

Undo pressure on this guy, if he has it for offer then he can't publish a lower price on here can he? A PM should do the trick if anyone is genuinely interested? But its the sort of plate that can only be of interest to a minority and as such is unlikely to attract the sort of price its being offered at IMHO

Did you know in New Zealand you can buy any private plate you like for about £100.

Personally at 3.5K i'd get a show plate made up with whatever letters took my fancy and risk getting stopped and fined by plod for diplaying the wrong numbers on my car - much more fun!  :p  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.