• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Type 9 Gearbox

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

I thought I had a box for exchange, but it went belly up  :(

So I'm after a box to exchange in the bulk buy.

If you have (or know someone who has) a knackered T9 box to donate, or for sale, preferably in the Manchester area, I'm interested.

Or do you know of any scrapyards that may have one?

All the scrappy's I've asked say "SIERRA, nah got none o' them mate  :(

Paul

Paul,

Ive got a long input shaft Type 9 box spare in the garage, which I was going to put in parts for sale section for £45.00. Its a useable box though or at least it was when I removed it from the car 18 months ago.

Mark (based in Blackpool)

Paul,

Ive got a long input shaft Type 9 box spare in the garage, which I was going to put in parts for sale section for £45.00. Its a useable box though or at least it was when I removed it from the car 18 months ago.

Mark I could be interested, has it got a bellhousing with it ?

Cheers guys  :t-up:  theres a couple on ebay quite cheap at the mo also  :)

Are you still after one? We have 2 spares, one knackered and one good. we want the good one  :D

I will ask my mate see if its ok for the knackered one to go to a new home  ??? Is it ok to trade in a broken one?

We are inbetween Barnsley and Doncaster and i travel to Middleton manchester quiet often, any good?

Are you still after one? We have 2 spares, one knackered and one good. we want the good one  :D

I will ask my mate see if its ok for the knackered one to go to a new home  ??? Is it ok to trade in a broken one?

We are inbetween Barnsley and Doncaster and i travel to Middleton manchester quiet often, any good?

Sounds fantastic to me Rob  :t-up:

Even the delivery service sounds 1st class  :D

If you pm me your mobile number I'll ring you to arrange things, if your mate say's it's Ok  :D

Paul,

Mark I could be interested, has it got a bellhousing with it ?

No bell housing im afraid mate. just the box. Looks like you may be sorted anyway.

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.