kit car show

jago

to the members who wont drive in a a little bit of wet cause it might spoil there hair do just checked the weather for sat  and rain is forcast  for very late afternoon . so know excuses not to bring the westy . go up a bit earlier meet at holden hill for a coffee and chat then on to the show  :D what more can one ask  ??? .puts coat on and leaves :t-up:  :suspect:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jago

• Lloyd the ant

• ray5wood

• cidersurfer

oi!! i represent that remark :laugh:  :laugh:

i aint got any hair to ruin

might meet you up at Halden and then if I see a teensey weeney cloud in the sky, Im scurrying off home....

will check on forcast....

I trust this outing is on Saturday??

will be around on Sunday as well, with a mate who knows about my problem (ale) and has volunteered to drive, so unfortunately. damn, I may have to have a pint......

May, only may. buy anyone a pint who turns up with..... flowers descretly placed about their person.............. however if i walk into bar and it looks like interflora... then bolluks...

Ray

i like a volunteer yes its saturday your presence would be welcombe flowers or no flowers as for sunday i might take you up on a pint if your offering :suspect:  :suspect:  ???

What time is every one meeting at holdon. I have to go up to Midlands tomorrow and wont be back till vary late, so if anyone says a time I will be there.

it looks like the weather is looking dry...... :)  :)  :)

for sat anywayz

Im trying to find the way to the garage from the exeter direction...... it was rumoured today by peeps i work with that in certain places of the car park there are sod off bigg holes  :arse:  so be careful if this is correct..

I have to say I admire you lot coming from Plymouth and further afield... I had to go to Plymouth today and will have to go back tomorrow (fri) to Ocean to get a new clutch on me bike, and I have to say that the A38 is one boring stretch of tarmac for a westy, I bet by the time you reach Exeter you will think that you have had a stroke down the right side :D  :D

well done I say :laugh:

Ray

just sorting out the time to leave plymouth on sat so hopefully we shall see you for coffee at holden .i was going to ask how will we know you ??? but 2 lots of flowers in one day is enough for any body .watch this space . :D

I have to say I admire you lot coming from Plymouth and further afield... I had to go to Plymouth today and will have to go back tomorrow (fri) to Ocean to get a new clutch on me bike, and I have to say that the A38 is one boring stretch of tarmac for a westy, I bet by the time you reach Exeter you will think that you have had a stroke down the right side :D  :D

There's always the A30. Even bigger yawn, but then there's the moor!  :blush:

:D Okay guys, so we in Plymouth are meeting at 11am at the Lord Louis, then making our way up. Should be a good day. The forcast just says cloudy, so grab your hats.

shall we be seeing the cornish on saturday chris ??

You shall. Time still to be sorted...

need to know a time at halden????

of course if roads are dry...... ???  ??? as I said in an earlier post any westys coing from exeter direction to halden the road sorry path to the cafe is crap went up there today to check.....

I am going to go, I think ( if the roads are dry...sorry Jago ??? ) to chudliegh and turn around to get back to the cafe..

Ray

somebody advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm guessing that we would be at holdon about 12ish after a quick chat (you know how it upsets my wife when talk about engines all day, so make a point of taking the bonnets off again he he). So I guess we will see peeps around that time.

Sorry Cider if its a bad time, Jago suggested it and as no 1 else was saying anything, we started with that. Hope to see you there