cheshire monthly meets

mel mel

Hi all

Just registered.........can i come along to the local meet at the whipping stocks inn knutsford.

Not got a westfield but looking into buying one as i,ve had my roadster for 4 years and fancy a change

Cheers all your cars look awesome :t-up:

Mel

Errr sorry....i,m new ,when is the next meet please.

Ive not got a clue on what a reasonble price for one is for the year ,engine spec,age,model ,self build etc... :durr:

so would like some advice from you experts please if poss, thanks for your time.

Mel :

Thats what i call a quick reply :D

Thanks for that.

I,ll come along if thats ok.

Don,t have a clue about westies so want to get in the know before i buy unlike i did with my current roadster.

Do many come in there westies at this time of year or in other cars just for the natter. Not bothered but would like a look at a westie.

Cheers

Mel

If the weather keeps the way it is you should still see a few cars at the next meet. (And by no means all Westfields - every ones welcome)

Your welcome at the meet as Nikpro and Gadgetman say, but even if the westies are there it'll be dark, so prob best to arrange to meet one of us at a weekend, in daylight!

Took a guy out today in my westie who's building an R1 powered MNR, given him some inspiration to get it done!

Andy

Hi All

I live in Thelwall nr Warrington...so not too far away.

Would love to come along so will see you guys there (November 1 ) many thanks. :D

Mel