momo 26 steering wheel

Evo,s 7SE

11793.jpegas title am thinking of changing steering wheel to a flat bottomed one so would anybody be interested in a momo type 26 suede wheel 280mm diameter about 1000 miles road use and a couple of sprints slight flattening of suede at about 9 o clock and three o clock positions  it has been drilled to fit the quick release boss from rally design dont know pcd but willl measure at weekend  vgc  say £60 inc post will add pic at weekend  thanks keith

send us a piccie  of what you ve got , ive got a flat bottomed momo that I want to replace with a round one  :t-up:

sales@jcoopercarsdot co dot u k

2nd dibs on the 26 after Jeff please.

Hey, Jeff, could be interested in the flat bottomed one if you're replacing it.  Got a pic?

hi jeff after a ride in your car im changing to a flat bottomed wheel are you changing to a round wheel due to problems with the flat one or just cos yours is worn.im changing for the extra legroom cheers keith

hi jeff after a ride in your car im changing to a flat bottomed wheel are you changing to a round wheel due to problems with the flat one or just cos yours is worn.im changing for the extra legroom cheers keith

Ive had flat bottomed wheels on all my cars , but last time at Elvington when I was a**ing about drifting the square bit was a hinderence when I wanted to get the oppisite lock on quickly , or thats what im blaiming for that big spin I did when I dint catch it in time  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.