Bright Blue Westie

namaste

Your car looks and sounds really nice but I think it is too sophisticated for me at this stage.

Asterix, your car is "too sophisticated", never heard of a Westfield being too Sophisticated before, your's is the first!

:t-up:  :t-up:

Tigger

He's right though, my Westy smokes cigarillo's through a holder and raises it's pinky when sipping on tiffin. I get so embarrassed down the pub when it does that.

So far I have been told that bright(light) blue ones are The Fastest  :devil: Wait for the fall out.

You got that right :p

Only one colour faster than blue (ask Del). If you want to be really fast, use both (ask Webmaster) :D

So far I have been told that bright(light) blue ones are The Fastest  :devil: Wait for the fall out.

You got that right :p

Only one colour faster than blue (ask Del). If you want to be really fast, use both (ask Webmaster) :D

Oh so true :D

This ones blue...and its the Daddy.

Clicky

Save a fortune now by buying the one with all the goodies from the off  ;)

This ones blue...and its the Daddy.

John, you're not wrong on either count :)

• 2 weeks later...

10491.jpeg

fastest westfield i have ever seen,shame its b****y blue :blush:  :p  :blush:

:) Wanted Your Bright  Blue Westfield  :)  

PLEASE.

:zzz:     STILL WAITING    :zzz:

It might help if we knew what spec and budget are you have in mind?

The one I posted a link to is a very good bright blue car with all the right bits. Is it out of your budget or are you after something slower?

John

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.