Lots of stuff comimg up for sale....

Jenko

As I've now converted the car to a more 'stripped out' look.

I will have the following up for sale shortly.....All from a year 2000 Widebody......I've added the current Westfield prices, but as parts are just coming havn't really thought about pricing.....but anyway, i'll update when the wife gives the go-ahead to stick with the aero screen :-)

Westfield heater plus hoses, but not the under scuttle ducting (can't get it off!) - (Westfield price £200) - £110

Heater and Wiper

WestfieldWindscreen, side pillars, mirrors - (Westfield price £300) - £190 (inc fillet), £170 without - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Windscreen

Screen fillet (orange) - (Westfield price £35) - £15

Fillet

Full wiper install kit (includes wipers) - (Westfield price £200) - £110

AS ABOVE

Complete SeiW black carpet set (including gaitors) - (Westfield price £165) - £90

Carpet 1

Carpet 2

Carpet 3

Westfield Wide body roof, frame, doors - (Westfield price - £435) - £220 - SOLD TO UNCLE FESTER

Roof

Frame

Doors

Anyway, PM me if you have any questions....(Any of the above can be picked from either Southampton or Cambridge, but postage is no problem)....

Paul.

Will be interested in the carpets and seat finisher depending on price   :oops: Are the carpets black, if so what piping colour?

Cheers

C

Prices now added......

Postage will be whatever I get charged, and no more.....So for heater kit, wiper kit, I would budget on 10-15 quid...windscreen may cost a little more.....But all can be picked up if prefered......

Chasmon, Carpets are all black........

Cheers.

Paul.

P.S. you can also email me on jstudio123@yahoo.co.uk

Almost forgot...

I also have the roof side doors, and frame that are no longer needed..........the thin plastic stripin the roof has snapped but easily repaired....However, I'll also try and hunt one down from westfield....

Anyway....£220 for the lot.....

Paul.

Hi,

Carpet still available - in good condition...as far as I know, no rips....a steal at £90 :-)

Cheers.

Paul.

Due to the vast number of questions and emails on all of the above...I have to add a disclaimer....

It's first come first served...the first person to say definitely they want something gets it...

Cheers.

Paul.

Can I take the carpets please?

Should be able to arrange collection in the near future by means of a friend but cash up front obviously.

Could I check the distance of the gear leave gaitor from the rear bulk head? Should be standard I'm sure as I ahve a 2005 chassis with Zetec.

Cheers

C

so much for posting interest on here then  :bangshead:  :mad:

quote :

interested in the scuttle crashpad n maybe the heater and wipers depending on price and postage?

martin.m3mje@btinternet.com

martin

Hi Martin,

Sincerest apologies........This is the exact reason, I posted the 'disclaimer'......I cannot begin to tell you how many 'i'm interested' emails I've had....And I've just had to sell to those who give a 'i'll take em'...

Once again, very sorry......

Paul.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.