For sale soon... iMac

nlash

I'm selling one of my Macs to make way for an upgrade. This 20" iMac with Intel Core Duo processors is in immaculate condition and comes boxed with all the ancillaries as from new. The only thing i've changed is the RAM which I upgraded myself to 2Gb.

The screen has absolutley no dead or bright pixels.

I'm asking £625 not including postage. I'm based near Coventry and i'll happily post if required, costs to be determined.

Available week commencing 8th October. (awaiting arrival of upgrade then i'll have to migrate everything and do a disk reformat before selling)

Okay, here is the spec.

This model features a 2.0 GHz Intel "Core Duo" processor (T2500), with two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 2 MB shared level 2 cache, a 667 MHz system bus, 2Gb of RAM (667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, PC2-5300), a 250 GB (7200 RPM) Serial ATA hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading 8X SuperDrive (with 2.4X dual-layer burn speed), ATI Radeon X1600 with 128MB SDRAM, a built-in iSight video camera, and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 20" TFT Active Matrix LCD (1680x1050 native) display. Connectivity includes three USB 2.0 ports, two Firewire "400" ports, built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11g), Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as mini-DVI, which for the first time on an iMac supports a second display in "extended desktop" mode (rather than just "mirrored mode"). This model is bundled with the Apple Mighty Mouse and six-button Apple Remote, as well as Apple "Front Row", which provides users with a "simple, intuitive and powerful way to play their music, enjoy their photo slideshows, and watch their DVDs and iMovies" using the included remote, and "Photo Booth", a basic photography program that uses the integrated iSight camera.

Technical Specifications

In the Box

•iMac

•Apple Keyboard

•Mighty Mouse

•Apple Remote

•Power cord

•Install/restore DVDs

•Printed and electronic documentation

Processor and memory

•2GHz Intel Core Duo processor

•2MB shared L2 cache at full processor speed

•667MHz system bus

•2GB (double SODIMM) of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory.

Storage

•250GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA hard disk drive

•8x SuperDrive (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) installed; writes DVD+R DL discs at up to 2.4x speed, writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed, writes DVD-RW and DVD+RW discs at up to 4x speed, reads DVDs at up to 8x speed, writes CD-R discs at up to 24x speed, writes CD-RW discs at up to 8x speed, reads CDs at up to 24x speed

Communications

•Built-in 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme Card (802.11g standard)

•Built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module

•Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)

•Works with 56K V.92 Apple USB Modem (sold separately)

Display

•20-inch (viewable) widescreen TFT active-matrix liquid crystal display

•Millions of colors at all resolutions

•Typical viewing angle:

•20-inch model

•170° horizontal

•170° vertical

•Typical brightness: 280 cd/m (20-inch model)

•Typical contrast ratio: 800:1 (20-inch model)

Graphics and Video

•ATI Radeon X1600 with 128MB SDRAM

•Mini-DVI output port with support for DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video connections via adapter2

•Built-in iSight camera

•Support for external display in extended desktop

•Digital resolutions up to 1920 x 1200

•Analog resolutions up to 2045 x 1536

•Support for external display in video mirroring mode

Electrical and environmental requirements

•Meets ENERGY STAR requirements

•Line voltage: 100-240V AC

•Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase

•Maximum continuous power: 180W

•Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)

•Storage temperature: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)

•Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing

•Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet

Size and weight (20-inch)

•Height: 18.6 inches (47.2 cm)

•Width: 19.4 inches (49.3 cm)

•Depth: 7.4 inches (18.9 cm)

•Weight: 22 pounds (10 kg)4

Peripheral connections

•Two FireWire 400 ports; 8 watts shared

•Total of five USB ports: three USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps) on computer, two USB 1.1 ports on keyboard

Audio

•Built-in stereo speakers

•Internal 12-watt digital amplifier

•Headphone/optical digital audio output

•Audio line input

•Built-in microphone

Software

•Mac OS X v10.4. TIGER (includes Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat AV, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Xcode Developer Tools)

•iLife ’06 (includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie HD, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand), Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive, iWork (30-day trial), Quicken 2006 for Macintosh, Big Bang Board Games, Comic Life, Omni Outliner, and Apple Hardware Test

•Front Row

•Photo Booth

Sounds like an absolute bargin to me. I just wonder what an earth you are replacing it with , a cray supercomputer?

24", 2.8Ghz new aluminium iMac  :love:  :love:  :love:

new iMac

Very nice. super screen for looking at all those photos you take. I have a 17" powerbook. Apple displays make a world of difference.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.