• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

thank you

sir camel toe

Hi Guys,

Here are some pics from saturday:

Origianal RS200 which was in the WSCC area:

originalrs200.jpg

Kirk

The RS200 was my mate James who came down with me from Congleton. He used to have a Westy and thought he'd come for a blast out.

I agree the show wasn't great, but at least the weather was!

(well it was Saturday anyway!) :D

Gareth  :D

Not sure what makes a "great show" but I guess it depends on where you ar ein any kit-car process.

I was talking to a couple from Gretna - a day trip!! - and they liked the show and thought better than last year.

They also though the Newark show was good too..... :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

So there you go...............

From a club point of view it would have been nice to have some club literature and even application forms for folks.

KerryS I've got to agree with you. I went down on saturday thought great a bit of racing on the circuit the show is poo I'll go watch that...25 ******g quid they wanted for an entry fee!.I stopped an hour then went to the Speed Series event at Thoresby Park which basically saved the day. Donington was s***e probably as bad as Newark . The saving grace was the Westfield Display the only decent thing there! well done to the guys for their efforts easily the best club stand.

Buzz

Sorry I couldnt make it but needed 2 x 17 points from Thoresby :love: . The stand looked excellent, well done to everyone :cool:

The WSCC stand did look good, but it was missing attractions if you know what I mean. I think we need to have a theme thing going not to the expense of stoneleigh but something interesting going on, rebuilding someones crashed damaged westy or finishing mine off for me, something like that!

Something to attact Westy and non-Westy owners.

Kirk

The RS200 was my mate James who came down with me from Congleton. He used to have a Westy and thought he'd come for a blast out.

Gareth  :D

I meet him back in April at a pistonheads meet and he was telling me about his Westfield then.  Vauxhall engined if I remember right?

I love that RS200 though its an awsome car.

wtnf.jpg

Kirk  :t-up:  :t-up:

I know you're all saying the show hall was rubbish ...

I bought a list of stuff to needed to buy from the companies I knew were exhibiting and got the lot :)  :)  :)  If you were 'shopping' for next year's upgrades or some half naked girls  :blush:  :blush: then you will have been disappointed  :(  :(  :down:

I'd have paid £10 to have enjoyed the racing and I'm sure some of the spectators would have paid £10 to have visited the show but £20 extra was plain stupid  :durr:  :durr:

Agree that the club stand could have been better animated for potential owners or club members.  Nice to meet the Tiggers tho'  :)  :)  :)

Rory's Dad