Pinto exhaust manifold

Andrew

Anyone got a Pinto exhaust manifold to suit a wide bodied car lying around?  :t-up:  :t-up: Standard Westfield one preferred, so it fits through the existing 'ole in the bodywork.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Anyone got a duratec exhaust manifold to suit a wide bodied car lying around

Andrew you have misspelled duratec in your post and title  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Nope, definitely a pinto manifold I'm looking for, spelt P,I,N,T,O.  :laugh:  :laugh:  There must be loads lying about, as everyone is perceived to be swapping for sixteen valvers or dare I say scooter power!  :t-up:  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...
You got a spare Dan?  :t-up:  mine got walloped at Anglesea would you believe. Pete hit a gert big rock lying on the track!  :(

Not got a spare but would have had if it hadn't have been for a small oversight of engine capacity on the new engine I have bought for a transplant.

What's wrong with yours then? Will it not weld?

Dan

Its got a couple of large dings in one of the primary pipes, only discovered it after we'd been to Oulton. (Spotted on the Anglesea in car vid!)  It didn't seem to affect the performance, but does look a bit of a restriction though.. :(  

So hurry up and get the right engine, and flog me your old Pinto pipes!   :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D  :D

So hurry up and get the right engine, and flog me your old Pinto pipes!   :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Not sure if I am swapping now, your car seems quick enough once I am as quick as you then I will look at swapping. Got a couple of upgrades planned for mine to make it more drivable I think/hope.

Hope you get yours sorted.

Dan

Got a couple of upgrades planned for mine to make it more drivable I think/hope.

Four 888s would help you loads!  :t-up:

andrew you have pm

One manifold found..  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.