Flexifoil Blade III 4.9m & Extreme control bar

davew

Sorry, did't realise you needed to be a member to access that page so here you go:

I have the following for sale due to wanting to upgrade to a Flexifoil Sabre 9.5m

Flexifoil Blade III 4.9m Blue, White & Grey virtually unused. RRP - £379.00, looking for £270

Extreme control bar - Brand New Never Used RRP £79.99, looking for £60

The two were listed on Ebay but they removed my listing as they said I was in breach of their policy by offering the items for sale elsewhere.

I am open to sensible offers for either item or both as a package.

If anybody has a Sabre I 9.5m for sale in good condition let me know.

If you want any more information please ask or PM me.

Here's some more info but if you are on this site I guess you know how good they are.

------------------------

FLEXIFOIL BLADE III 4.9M

------------------------

An outstanding 4 line traction kite supplied with lines, handles with kite killers and a branded Blade III backpack. All items are original Flexifoil

This is the blue, grey & white version and is such a cool kite. It looks excellent in the sunny sky and you will draw a crowd of jealous onlookers who will laugh as you get grass stains on the seat of your shorts

The Blade III comes with the highest quality extreme pre-stretched Dyneema® flying lines to complete this high performance package.

The flying lines are 225kg and the brake lines 100kg and they are 25 metres long

The kite killers are excellent. Put the strap around each wrist and velcro shut and you are attached to your kite by elastic, then if the kite overpowers you (which it will) just drop the handles and the kite will collapse and fall gently to the ground ready for you to relaunch. Not only does it save you from injury but it also stops your lovely kite from disapearing over the horizon or landing in the nearby brambles and getting shredded. You are always safely attached to your kite

I bought this kite about a year ago and I have flown it a few times. It is still nice and crisp with no marks or damage anywhere.

The Flexifoil Blade III is the ultimate in ram-air inflated traction kites with huge lift for land, snow or water use. Recommended for intermediate to advanced flyers - and those with no fear...The Flexifoil Blade III is the ultimate kite for all traction activities.

Ideal for buggying, landboarding, snowkiting, kitesurfing or just sliding around.

Flexifoil Blade III 4.9m

Surface Area: 4.9sq.m

Wingspan: 4.95m (16 ft 3 ins)

Aspect Ratio: 5.0

Number of Cells: 30

Sail Material: Chikara ripstop nylon

Bridle Material: Sleeved Dyneema

Skill Level: Intermediate

Wind Range: 3mph+

---------------------------------

FLEXIFOIL EXTREME CONTROL BAR

---------------------------------

The Flexifoil Traction Extreme bar is aimed at land, snow and water ram-air traction kite users. This control bar has a revolutionary adjustable spinning brake line safety system.

On activating the new chicken loop primary release system the leash pulls the brake lines, killing the power in the kite. The rider is left attached to the kite via the leash attached to the two brake lines.

The chicken loop has a built in swivel so that the flying lines can be unspun after doing a rotation. Flexifoil Extreme Kite bar is rated at 350kg making it strong enough for serious traction use. The Flexifoil control bar comes with specifically designed thermoformed EVA grip making it comfortable on the hands but grippy when you need it.

1. Bar end - Solid inner sections for direct connection to the kite and soft outer coverings to protect your hands. Adjustable, colour coded leader lines. Each bar end has an elastic loop to secure the flying lines in place.

2. Super grip – Maximum control and zero slip whilst riding. If we gave it any more grip you’d have to prise your fingers free! The grip is also colour coded so you won’t grab the wrong side of the bar after a handle-pass.

3. Brake line adjustment strap – Allows you to trim the brake line tension and increase the kite’s performance in variable conditions. Also, when pulled in it secures the kite when parked.

4. Swivel chicken loop - Allows the bar to be spun to remove twists from flying lines whilst staying hooked in to your harness.

5. Chicken lock - Detachable chicken lock which sits on your spreader bar allowing you to easily secure your chicken loop. Also incorporates quick release webbing pull strap.

6. Single action primary release – This is a very simple, effective and reliable primary release system which detaches the chicken loop from the brake lines, leaving the chicken loop attached to the riders harness. The geometry and design of the webbing flap and release cover keeps the release force low even when under high loads from the kite. This gives you the confidence to operate the release in any wind conditions.

7. Secondary release - Quickly detaches bar and kite from flyer. Use in emergencies only! System is activated by a simple pin mechanism for reliable use.

8. Landing handle/ground stake attachment point - Situated at the bottom of the depower strap, this allows you to land the kite quickly and easily. Use this point to attach a ground stake to secure your kite when on the ground.

--------------------

Thanks in advavce for any interest.

Dave

Ok so it's a kite, why didnt you say it was a kite at the beginning, then I wouldnt have had to read it all before I found out what it was  ;)  :D

Will it make my Westy (when I've finished it  :blush: )

go any faster  :0

Will it make my Westy (when I've finished it  :blush: )

go any faster  :0

You could chuck it out of the back and use it as an air brake.  :D Would certainally make you stop faster.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.