Upgrade-itus cast offs

RobC

Interesting about lack of payment....

Just FYI (and I shall not name names), but I recently had a load of stuff up for sale.....One of the items was the heater system, and SOMEONE asked if I could also remove the heater duct (which I was not that keen on doing)...Anyway, a few hours on a sat morning with head stuck under scuttle and getting silicone remover in eye, and said duct was removed...a sh1tty job, but should have got me a sale...said person never got back to me!.....not massively bothered, but it is a tad annoying when people commit to buy then go quiet!............

Hmmm...

no comment.

Sorry about hijack Rob but I would name at least as then it gives other sellers an idea of who they're dealing with.

I find it strange that a community like this doesn't have a feedback thread for each other on sales etc.

going on ebay tonight if I get no takers today

on ebay.. but will pull if anyone is interested...

on ebay.. but will pull if anyone is interested...

Rob,

I have some black mandp headlamps, interested in swapping?

sadly not, just got some M&P ones hense sale :D cheers though :D

sadly not, just got some M&P ones hense sale :D cheers though :D

Oh right, thought you hadn;t received them

cancelled order with GTS and got them form a place in wales... they arrived day after order :) unlike GTS

Glad to hear youre sorted then.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.