wilwood powerlite

sammy

more infor required :p

IIRC no I don't think you can re-use the hoses, the nipples are also definately a different thread. To be sure call Rally Design they will know and can make up replacement hoses at a reasonable cost  :t-up:

Sammy,

Just finished this upgrade last week.   :cool:

The Cortina M16s (if that what you have) have an M10 thread and the Powerlites are a 1/8 NPT.   :(

My Powerlite kit came with a male/male adapter (1/8 NPT - M10) that screws into Powerlite then I replaced the male M10 connector on the original braided hose for a M10 female swivel concave seat (Rally Design catalogue number RD1511).

I hadn't fitted one of these connectors before and found an explaination and piccies from Garry Bunn in Westfield World May/June 2005.

Just bedded the new pads and new disks this weekend and I am very impressed.

Cheers

Chris

hoses need to be changed as said above.

rally design is the best place to get them .

not hard to make your own from bits .cheap too.

westfield normally metric thead .and wilwood 1/8npt.

Just remebered that when i spoke to Rally Design about sorting out the hoses they told me that if the male/male connector provided with the Powerlites was goldie coloured then it was a M10-1/8 NPT.  If is silver then it was 1/8 NPT-something else.

Just something to bear in mind. :t-up: