RAC roll cage - wide body

fatbaldbloke

Anybody upgrading to full cage etc - I could do with a RAC roll cage for a wide bodied SEW.  Not too worried about the finish so long as it's straight and sound.

Do you mean roll cage, or roll bar?

Andy

Ah, good question, RAC bolt-on roll bar.  The hoop with a diagonal plus a couple of braces to the rear of the chassis.

Yep, that's a roll bar. Common usage of the term 'roll cage' is to include the stuff that extends forwards to enclose the cockpit area.

:t-up:

Andy

Anybody upgrading to full cage etc - I could do with a RAC roll cage for a wide bodied SEW.  Not too worried about the finish so long as it's straight and sound.

I know a fat bald bloke I call him 'Dad'  :laugh:

What your after mate is an RAC Roll bar but to be honest there like rocking horse s**t second hand

WESTFIELD PARTS PAGE

£230 notes is a bit steep but they are a dam site safer than the 'standard' one and they look much better IMHO  :cool:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.