Free the Knockhill 1

Buzz Billsberry

It is with sad regret that I have 2 inform u all that Kylie yet again as been the subject of another  viscus attack.This time at Jockhill and has now been missing for 72 hours.

The investigators found a ransom carrot ti-rapped to that hansom devil's (Buzz Billsberry) Rear roll bar. with the words" If U want 2 see Kylie again look on the website Ha HA HA HA".

My first suspicions were the usual suspects, but after further interrogation Steve 'The Winsford Worrior' Davis was counted out due to the fact he was too p******** and can't spell  :p !!. Steve why do u sleep in that van with a blow up 4ft sheep?!! :0  :zzz:  :0  :devil:

Ron "the Rapist" Siddle who is still serving a suspended sentence for the heinous crime he viciously dished out to Kylie at Olivers Mount as also been ruled out after we checked with the local 'bacon'. They said his police tracking device was monitored, aparently he was gettin' stuck into a hagis in his tent at that time  :blush:  :blush: each to their  own :blush:

If u have any knowledge to the whereabouts of Kylie please contact me on

07980 292876 at anytime

Please help... my old jam tart is broken :love:  :love:  :love: :

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Buzz Billsberry

• Mark Stanton

• Westfields Rock On

oh dear buzz  :p  ;) she will be back soon , cant see her letting jason poke her for too long  ;) she's just not that kind of girl" allegedly" :p

OH  :)

Hey kebabman keep your eye out for a Yorkshireman wheeldin'

a cricket bat he will be dishing out some MV free of charge  :angry:  If she has so much as any other  DNA strain on her other than her own,mine and Ron Siddle's then there maybe trouble a head :angry:  ;)

Come on Steve sorry Kebabman release the Knockhill 1 :(

at this rate I'm gonna have 2 get a real girlfriend  ???  :(  :(

Buzz :cool:

but buzz its not me  :) seriously :p  :love:

how can a man who has a doll attached to his roll bar be taken seriously  :( the carrot looks much better , gimp boy

and the colour matches his car  :D

go to speed series and hillclimbing and get a load of it on ,mmmmmm kylie ,thread ;)

:)  :D  :p  :D  :)  :p  LOL

You hard b......d!! Can't you see when a man is down!! At Harewood he was a spent force and could only play with his carbs without Kylie looking on and admiring his feeble attempts at Webber wizardry. He put on a brave face and even consoled himself with a late entry after travelling back to gods own county all alone except for that evil carrot. Someone know who done it and us yorkies may have to set up a posse to see that justice is done. Come on and expose yourself and admit to the abduction before the s..t hits the fan. Probably some southern softee involved somewhere. no justice in this world. If I had my way I would have been fastest at Harewood !! But that's life. Pete if Ican help in ay way please ring 999

Big T

he only got an entry because of my dodgy flywheel and he still did not put the late entry to good use  :0

Right then you lily livered excuse of an abducter. Call yourself a Westie member. Its people like you that give us all a bad name just cos we drive around at ridiculous speeds, posing, enjoying ourselves, making lots of noise and annoying wimps who think they drive fast cars. BUT obviously this is not enough of a thrill for you nor was Jockhill so you had to seek other entertainment from an innocent Yorkshire lass. Our poor Kylie !!! If you were a man it would be p******** (pistols) at dawn but instead you hide behind the Jason mask. Your a cad sir and I demand ( well actually Pete does) justice. Own up now lad and return her to her place, attached forever to the Buzz bar, wind in hair........oh to be a Yorkshire lass!!!!! -----from Kylie's Uncle T