Ty Croes, Anglesey

Mark Stanton

NEWFLASH

If you see Windy entered for an event or trackday at Ty Croes - get along and stand on the large hill over the far side of circuit - he's just b****y fantastic to watch  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

How to ruin tyres  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

superb circuit great weekend - bad luck to everyone that had mechanical problems the circuit did seem to take quite a fw scalps on the trackday and over the weekend - hope everyone is back up and running real soon  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)  ;)  :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Mark Stanton

• Bananaman

• SteveD

Wrecked gearbox has ended my season :arse:  :zzz:

Great weekend,

Well done to Rich & Mark

Thought my time was too good to be true :p

Going to watch at Thorsby, so see you all there

Fish :D

Crackin weekend, usual pit/bar banter, some stunning drives from everyone. Special mention to the guys in 'H' four or five drivers within 0.4 seconds  :cool: well done chaps.

Jocksport home in 4 1/2 hours, poor frontera caned again and two 17 pointers  :cool:

See you Thoresby  :D  :D

Rich

Enjoyed the weekend but it didnt go without its traumas  :bangshead:

Suppose it all started when the tow van decided to part company with its engine and driveshaft on the Wrexham bypass  :down:

Anyway, thanks to Mr Nunn and Mr Ash all was rescued to make the weekend. Thanks guys  :blush:

Only down side is Mr Nunn nipped in their on Sunday's event to ruin things for me in my own car. I should have known better  :down:

John

Crackin weekend, usual pit/bar banter, some stunning drives from everyone. Special mention to the guys in 'H' four or five drivers within 0.4 seconds  :cool: well done chaps.

Jocksport home in 4 1/2 hours, poor frontera caned again and two 17 pointers  :cool:

See you Thoresby  :D  :D

Rich

Richard

On Sat there were 4 of them within .06 sec's  , with aonther 2 drivers 0.4 secs off that.... ;)

cars ranging from 5.0L V8, 2.6 Bike V8, 2.0L VX & 2.0L Duratec..............

Quite amazing really considering the difference in spec of all the cars............

Terry, hope you manage to discover what the issue is with GBox THB i think that that GBox just aint upto the job!!!!!!!!!

must say i thought the track looked excellent made me wish i'd got my clutch sorted... :(

A brilliant weekend, despite getting far too drunk Friday night and suffering big time trackside for most of Saturday.  :blush:

Big thanks to Andy Rushworth for your hospitality. You're just an all round good bloke, cheers mate! Thanks also to chez Stanton for charging my batteries again  :t-up:

Pics will be up later this evening, over 1500 shots taken which need checking and sorting. I'll post when they are uploaded.

Thanks again everyone, for a cracking weekend  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

what a great weekend, good to see all you guys, hope to see you at thorsby

:blues:  and i ent cutting my hair :arse:

Well at least brush it! Hedge and backwards spring to mind  :laugh:

Great weekend,

Well done to Rich & Mark

Thought my time was too good to be true :p

Going to watch at Thorsby, so see you all there

Fish :D

Excellent weekend again. Good competition again from Richard and John, on a superb track.

Sorry to see so many mechanical disaters.Hope you all get fixed up soon.

The marshals certainly went through some cement dust that weekend.

A big thanks must go to the organisers, especially Sarah and Martin, whos job this year must have been er...challenging to say the least.

ACW... I have your Trophy for Sunday and will bring to Thoresby.

Ian Stinton. Ive got yours as well, if your at Thoresby will see you there, or else PM me to sort out getting it to you.

Mark

Another fun weekend involving alcohol and cars!  Glad I've got today off work!  :p

Shame about our engine & Terry's gearbox - suppose I should be grateful the engine is replaceable!  :p

There were some very entertaining drives to watch - its a shame you have to treck up to the hill to be able to spectate properly!  :p

Thanks to Mark A for ride round on Friday, big thanks for all the offers of glue / sticky tape to fix the engine, thanks to those who offered Stu a double drive (you nutters) and huge thanks to Andy R for loaning his pride & joy to Stu on Sunday!  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  Richard C - I have your trophy from Sunday, let me know if you are going to club night, or else I'll save it till next event.

See you all again at Thoresby!!   :t-up:

Ian Stinton. Ive got yours as well, if your at Thoresby will see you there, or else PM me to sort out getting it to you.

Mark

I'm sure the Stantons will  be able to pass this on... :t-up: