• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Megablade Airbox + Aeroquip Hose

Crazy Eddie

Right I have a Honda Fireblade airbox for sale including filter for those of you who fancy quieter track days.

Was thinking £20 + p&p but no use for it now so fire away  :t-up:

I also have an Aeroquip hose that I was going to use for remotely mounting my Oil pressure sender after the first sender rattled itself to death  :bangshead:

Ended up doing something else as mounted pressure light and so this hose is for grabs.

Think Auto made it for me 30cm and 1/8 BSPT fitment cost £15 delivered but brand new and never fitted so how does £10 delivered sound?

Any questions / offers give me a shout.

Cheers

Eddie  :t-up:

Ed

Is the airbox a standard Honda unit?

Cheers

CI

Ed

Is the airbox a standard Honda unit?

Cheers

CI

:p

OK cheers was looking for an aftermarket lower profile unit to fit under a fury bonnet.

GOM what the devil ? ???

OK cheers was looking for an aftermarket lower profile unit to fit under a fury bonnet.

GOM what the devil ? ???

had a picture in my head of your car in butch's garage for a minute. :p

GOM what the devil ? ???

No worries then thanks for letting me know.

William it's your if you would like it and PM sent in case this is not a tracked topic.

Cheers

Eddie

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.