16V SeiW wanted

judder

Nice Westfield wanted on behalf of a friend, must be 16 valve (OR BEC), widebody,independant suspension, screen. To be mainly used for touring so reasonable comfort to be considered ( soft seats, carpet etc)

Looking to spend around 7K.

Thanks,

Stephen

You say "around" £7K?

This looks like it could fit the bill..... if he can add a little bit more....... and haggle a bit off...  :t-up:

Have a look

Update...... I posted this then went back to have another look at the ad.......... it's been listed as sold in the last ten minutes.......doh!

Just shows that nice ones still sell quickly.. :t-up:

My two year old SEiW 1800 injected Zetec with Westfield plenum has been on and off sale for some time.  I was hoping for a fair bit more than £7k, though.

I went to see a very tidy TVR Chimaera on sale for £7k yesterday, and SWMBO liked the additional comfort, so I might be open to offers if teh Chim is still for sale.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.