Don’t mock the afflicted

Phssthpok

What's the difference between a Robin Hood and a sheep?

It's less embarrassing being seen climbing out the back of a sheep.

Man buys a Robin Hood but after only one day of ownership returns it to the garage.

"It's no good mate, the car's no good for me" says the man

"Why not?" asks the car dealer.

"See that steep hill over there?" says the man pointing

"Well it will only get up to seventy five up there!"

"That's not bad really sir, for a Robin Hood especially. I can't see a problem with that"

"Trouble is" said the man, " I live at ninety five!"

What is the difference between a Robin Hood and a Tampon ?

You get a tow rope with a Tampon.

A man goes into a car accessory shop and say's to the assistant "Can I have a hub cap for my Robin Hood?"

The assistant thinks for a moment and  reply's "Okay, it seems a fair swop"

Why is a Robin Hood like a woman?

Because when you put your foot down there is no response!

Heard of Robin Hood's new turbo model?

It has pedals in the passenger eat, too!

How do you make a Robin Hood worth twice as much?

You fill up the gas tank.

A kid is walking down the road when a Robin Hood pulls up beside him and the middle aged driver peers out and says "Come into the car and I'll take you for a drive." The kid refuses and walks on. The car follows him and pulls up again. "C'mon" says the driver "Hop in and I'll give you a packet of Smarties". Again the kid refuses and walks away. The car follows him and pulls up beside him again. The driver steps out and says, "If you come for a drive I'll give you all the sweets you want". The kid turns around and says "Look Dad, you bought the bl**** Robin Hood, now you deal with it!"

Now they have made a new Robin Hood, with two exhaust pipes.

So you can use it as a wheelbarrow at weekends.

Why do insurance companies enjoy Robin Hood's?

They are never stolen.

Why is there light under the Robin Hood's bonnet?

So you can fix it 24 hours a day.

There is a new 16 valve Robin Hood.

It has 8 in the engine, and 8 in the radio.

My cousin was unemployed. Then he became a Robin Hood salesman.

He is still unemployed, but now we understand why

A bloke was driving up the M1 in his Robin Hood. Suddenly there is a pop and a bang and the Robin Hood starts to loose speed quickly so he pulls off to the hard shoulder. A few minutes later a Porsche pulls up in front of them and a bloke jumps out. "Do you want a tow mate?" he says, "yes please" the Robin Hood driver replies. "Ok, but if I go too fast then you will have to put you're indicator on or I will lose myself!!"

So the two men set off and after about ten minutes a Ferrari pulls up alongside the Porsche and they start to race, forgetting the poor Robin Hood behind. Finally they take an exit to a little village and zoom past a little pub with a man standing outside it with his pint in his hand. This bloke runs inside to his friends and blurts out; "You'll never guess what I have just seen! I saw a Ferrari and Porsche racing at 250 mph and a Robin Hood indicating to overtake!!!"

Guy #1: I was lucky yesterday, I won second prize in a lottery!

Guy #2: Lucky you! What did you win?

Guy #1: A Robin Hood

Guy #2: Oh yeah, what was the first prize?

Guy #1: A basket of assorted fruits.

nothing wrong with robin hoods I was tempted when I first started on this scene....mind you then I test drove a westy...on abudget though its good value

:blush: I would agree and I’m thoroughly ashamed of myself for ridiculing Robin Hoods. Furthermore,  if I have offended any Hood owners I apologise unreservedly for pointing out your cars are c**p.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Putting Cosworth engine in a RH is like setting a diamond in a dog-turd. Has this man no shame?

A joke? it may be!  In poor taste it is :angry:

For you have blasphemed and besmurched the fount of much knowledge and help in the Se7ens world.  A man renowned for giving much of his time and knowledge to help anyone that needs it.

Say 1000 "Our Fathers" and 2000 Hail "DVA's" and your sins may be forgiven thee   :(