2.0 Zetec SeiW for sale

Gez

2.0 Zetec SeiW for sale

After only a few amazing months of westy ownership my pride and joy is reluctantly up for sale.  A new job without company car is forcing me into this so I can buy a decent daily driver.

2L Zetec

Weber 40s

Alpha Ignition

Factory built

JP stainless steel exhaust

RS2000 bellhousing

Front and rear anti roll bars

Carbon dash

Red leather seats

Willans 4 point harnesses

Bespoke Chevrolet Apple Red paint.

Ducted nose

Rear valance

Detatchable rear wings

Locking boot box

Full wet weather gear

Perspex wind deflectors

5 x unmarked 16in 10 spoke alloys, with almost new Toyo Proxes (spare brand new)

*** WFD numberplate

9300 miles

Mot May 2008

Tax Sept 2007

sold

This car was factory built for the 1998 NEC motor show, hence the custom paint.  It is in fantastic condition inside and out, and finished to a very high standard.  Everyone who has seen this car has commented on how good it looks and well built it is.  I have cherished it in the few months that I have owned it, and it is obvious the previous owners have too.  Loads of history included… receipts galore and previous MOTs to verify very low mileage.

Nice looking car   :love:

Thanks guys, its killing me to think about selling it so soon, but needs must... and i'm sure it won't be the last westy I own.

Gez

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've pretty much got my heart set on an S2000.  I'm not in a massive rush to sell yet though, so hurry up and get your sold! ;)

Very nice  :t-up:

boomy its a minter, this one may tick the boxes for you  :D  :D

Boomy AFAIK it has never been on the rollers, so any BHP figure I quote is a guess at best.  I have asked a few people who apparently know their stuff (like a guy who used to race them and is an instructor at croft) who reckoned it should be around 165 ish.

If its a deal breaker there's a place near me that will do a printout for £35 quid, but nearly all RRs give different figures anyway.  Best thing is to have a ride in it.   I would describe it as very very fast, but not obscenely fast!

Jeff C - thanks for the compliment.

Gez

Very nice  :t-up:

What sort of BHP would that be out of interest?

What you mean is ...."How far will Spence have to drive when you go and pick it up " :laugh:

No problem Boomy.  I haven't even handed my notice in yet, so I'm not in a huge hurry to sell.  In fact it suits me if I get to put at least a few more miles on her (and smiles on my face) before I have to let go.

Gez

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.