Financial Prowess

Buzz Billsberry

If you had bought £1,000.00 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth £49.00.

With Enron, you would have £16.50 of the original £1,000.00.

With Worldcom, you would have less than £5.00 left.

If you had bought £1,000.00 worth of Stella (the beer, not the stock) one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the bottles for a 5p deposit, you would have £107.00.

>

Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

I thank U

Buzz :cool:

P'raps you should have spent more on Kylie, instead of the old "wife beater" (stella)......then she might not have lost interest.....

:devil:  :t-up:  :devil:  :t-up:

no no buzz is right it only goes to prove what i have said for years  :D drink more beer its great  :0 and by buzzberry's workings out #### good for yer money :0  :p  ;)  :arse:

A few years ago I was working for an IT storage manufacturer who became the best performing tech stock of the 1990's at 88,000% of IP0

In 1989 I had 2000 stock options in EMC Corp at between $7 and $13

After 7 of stock splits the high for EMC in Y2000 was $131 - the stock splits effectively gave a 96x factoring on the stock.

I'll let you work out the potential value of these shares, and share the fact that I foolishly sold most of these shares in 1993/4  to buy a house and my c******m.

Sick????  You bet.

Stella isnt such a good investment. Take into account the following.....

1. Overheads. Indian takeaways, Kebabs (always seem to cost around the 17 quid mark, after all, you cant be arsed to count the change), Hangover remedys, copious amounts of bacon and egg for breccy/lunch.

2. Transport costs. Taxis, convincing the Mrs.

3.Cleaning bills. Stains on clothes, valeting bill from taxi rank.

4.Misc. (cos I cant spell it). CSA etc.

But worth every penny!  :D  :D

can confirm, intake for tonight has been a yummy curry but only three stellas due too much curry.....

mind you curry must be good for you it tastes so nice

Never mind Arnie but hay life's great with Stella u get a free set of 'Rose coloured glasses' with your 1st sock option this make's life seem great.

plus Stu I don't have any kids, never been married altho' I do have a girl friend who's a complete fruit cake :sheep: If she makes it 2 30 with out been murdered or killed in a road accident I'll been impressed :(

Stu u must be a real fat bast--d if u eat all that ****e ;)

I don't get out the clubs till 5 am some mornings and can't stomach traugh at that time :0...  but whatever blows yr pipe

Like the 'Winsford Worrior' said ....I am right  Stu!:p  can't argue with figures

So come on, invest in European Liquid assets :durr:

:cool:

yup i will be investing in them tonight  :D  ;)

Stu u must be a real fat bast--d if u eat all that ****e ;)

Yep, you are right. (and a proud, if a bit tight owner of a narrow body) :p

And yes, I invested last night, and probably will again tonight. But a good financial investor should tell you about all possible eventualitys.... :D  :angry:  :cool:  :p

This way people can make their own mind up as to invest in Stella or not.

What about a scheeme that involves regular weekly investment say 20-30 units/week.

Would this make a good investment stratergy and would anybody be interested.

This investment larks a doddle ain't it :p

I've been practising this starergy for years now, when is the pay out date ?? :D  :D  :D

I also am into this investment stuff - infact just got back from a meeting at the local on it.....upset the bar maid though when I questioned 7.95 for an archers & lemonade for the mrs though!  I did mention had been later on in the evening I would not of noticed :durr:

pizzas on the way.....