• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

SBD 4-2-1 exhaust manifold , NEW

salexander

I may have available a brand new unused SBD low-exit exhaust manifold and want to gauge if anyone out there is after one before I consider fleabay?  Spec is:

SBD EX-M-WLR1SS stainless steel, 4-2-1 with lambda bung.  Outlet is 2 3/4".

List price is £587 plus p&p

Anyone interested at a bargain £450 plus p&p?

I also have a used stainless steel/alloy Techcraft repackable silencer with a 2 3/4" inlet to match the manifold.  The silencer has a bit of gravel rash and marks where it was mounted (mostly on the underside) as a result of it's previous life in a single seater but otherwise good.  The box has a straight outlet and needs slight modification for Westfield use.  The outlet could be replaced with an angled one or cut and rewelded, I have done this with a similar box and only cost £20.  The box is approx 30" long and 6" diameter.  These retail at over £300 but I'll accept £120.

Can provide some photos if required.

Someone has a wanted ad for one of these in Parts Wanted

John

Thought I'd make it a bit of a quiz :D

Sorry, for those without an encyclopaedic knowledge of the SBD parts list - its for a 2.0 Vauxhall XE and was bought for a widebody - not sure if they do different versions for the narrow?

You going to let us know what engine it fits? ;)  :D

Stu, go gotta be joking, surely ..... oh yeah you are, just noticed the smilies :D

Tiggs

BTTT

Now, if I was sure it would bolt straight on to my simpson 7" can, I'd be interested,..... just about to order one of thes from simpsons..  :arse:

I'm sure Simpson will make the can with whatever pipe size you require to match the manifold?  The other issue I guess is length of manifold and can so that it fits in.  Again, I imagine Simpson will do whatever is required.

Darrell's already got the can  ;)  He may need some dimensions to see if the manifold will work with it  :)

I have alrady got a simpsons can, Could I have some dimensions to see if the manifold will work with it?  :D  :D

Very interested, but just need to know if it'll fit or not.

A***, just checked and my can inlet in 2&1/2"

b*******, b*******... thanks anyhow..

Pipe reducer????

I think Jetex do such things from Merlin Motorsport or

available on eBay - search on 'exhaust reducer'.

It's only a small step-down in size so not going to screw up the exhaust flow I guess.

SBD do a reducer,pt no` EX-ADP1.

Darrell

Several people run this manifold with a simpsons can,including myself(29" as long as i could fit)

Graham

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.