Westfield MegaBusa SEWi (2001)

originalgeezer

REDUCED: Westfield Megabusa SEWi (Factory Build) 2001  

£10000

Registered New in 2001 on a Y Plate an as a genuine Megabusa, having covered just over 18k since, giving testament to reliability and durability as a road car.

Long MOT and several months of Road Tax, October 07 (benefit of Bike Engine is lower Road Tax banding)

Thus correct Bike Engine Chassis, powder coated in Black and new components used throughout.

Crimson Red with Carbon Look Cycle Wings for 205 Width Tyres, Detachable Rear Arches and Clear Indicator and Repeater Lenses

RAC Type Roll Bar – essential piece of equipment over standard cosmetic bar

Recent Odyssey Two Seats in Black with contrasting Red Piping

Standard Dashboard with Vinyl Covering

Gear Postion Indicator

Removable Momo 280mm Suede Steering Wheel

Car is supplied fitted with a Full Screen, heater and wipers .

Weather Gear, including Side Screens with Elbow Bulge

Running on 13 inch Mini Light Style Wheels with Toyo 888R Tyres

Hyabusa Engine with minimal mileage following a rebuild by PowerTec including Gearbox

Dry Sump System inclusive of Oil Cooler

Modified Clutch Fingers to aid and ease clutch take up

Westfield Reverse Gearbox, replaced by Westfield with a new unit and minimal mileage since

New Westfield Air Filter

Exhaust Can is a modified (for alignment) std R1 Carbon Look Exhaust Can, which is relatively quiet without performance loss

Alloy Uprights

Recent New Dampers and Springs from Westfield – if being fussy and it was also on my list to do if I was keeping the car it could benefit from a Geometry Set Up and Joint Replacements – circa £200 all in from Procomp (spare set of new Ball Joints with the vehicle)

The car comes with LSD, which is the Sierra unit and highly recommended

The braking system is the M16 Ford Set Up which is more than adequate for fast road use or moderate track work due to the very nature of the car, being so light and of course the brakes being very exposed thus cooled - It also has Stainless Braided Hoses fitted.

Straight, Clean, Tidy Vehicle. To be fussy with the car, on aesthetics there are some small items I had on my "to do" list, but this has been reflected in the price offered for sale and in fairness I tend to get rather fussy with my "toys" so most people probably would not be bothered, especially if you intend to use it on the track.

If you have been looking to buy a Mega Busa for a while you will see that the price of the car is very competitive, as I believe a fair price for a fair car and not one to bake a huge premium in the price to negotiate with.

Busa power for Blade Money, which with the Busa you get a less stressed, higher torque engine making it more user friendly but with blistering performance.

To get this level of performance, due to weight saved and power delivered from a Car Sourced Engine could cost half the same again.

Grumpy Bit:

All test drives to be conducted by myself, unless you can provide proof of insurance the car specific and a valid driving licence/ proof of address.

Car is based in the West Midlands – circa Junction3/4 of the M5

Part Exchange maybe Possible if you have a S1 Elise or something of similar

If sold, car will only be released for Cash or funds cleared in my Bank Account.

Pictures are available, see link  :durr:  (no idea how to put them on here)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/205354.htm

Thanks Mark, and it is a lot cleaner than it ever was since i have owned it, still has a few cosmetic issues, mior scratches and stuff, but it is well worth the money.

I have given it circa 6wk to sell, if not it is staying and my plans for it will happen - only reason for sale, is my Lotus itch will not go away....sad i know

Is there something about people with Skylines wanting a Busa Westie?

Think i am up to my third one as an offer as Part Exchange deals, wouldnt have thought people who enjoyed Skyline, big cc and turbo power, would be inclined to want small cc and revs....

Is there anyone out there that would just like to buy it without a part ex?

Funny thing I dont get either, it is on a Classified Ad on EBay, which there is no bidding and runs for 28 days etc, yet i have 8 people watching it?

• 2 weeks later...

And typical, have found a car I want to buy, so anybody interested?

Cant believe it has 18 watchers on eBay and one email,

So may have to go into Auction and see what it does as wanting next car that I have found!

still looking, cant actually buy it yet, as cant buy it till sell the Busa, so have found one, perhaps two that am very interested in, but its back to a Lotus Elise with the spec i want all being well (S1 of course)

its in the blood unfortunatly - will make it my third Elise.....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.