Signing Off for 3wks

7 Heaven

Well guys, time to sign off for 3 weeks ???

Just when the weather is getting good for blatting as well :(

The fateful day is on Saturday, married life is looming :0

Thanks for all the advice given on this hallowed forum, I have taken note and I'm sure my wife to be will be delighted that she has married such a forward thinking and considerate bloke  :D  :D

Have a great day at Mallory  :arse:  :arse: I'm dead jealous but such is life.

Back soon

John

Congratulations, and good luck. Have a great day/honeymoon, etc.

Still can't believe she won't let you come to Mallory for a last yahoo.........you sure you're doing the right thing?  :0

How many pages did the pre-nup run to in the end? :0  ;)  :D

Cheers Blatman  :)  :)

The pre-nup finished at Volume 12  :D  :D

I made her sign one as well. The most important clause was being allowed out to blat and spend more money on Westies  :D  :D

So all above board now

Wonder how many 7's I'll see in Borneo?

John

Congrats and Good luck  ;)  :D  :)  :cool:  Not worth taking your "bats" to Borneo  :D  :)  ;)  :D

all the best John married life's not as bad as we all reckon,as long as you pick the right one,enjoy yourself in borneo you lucky ba****d. :t-up:  :cool:

Best of Luck.

And remember, on your wedding night . . . give 'er one from all of us.

( a kiss of course, what did you think I meant) ;)

Wrox, I'll see if I am up for it  :p  :p

Shock horror, I have just found out that she hasn't bought an FIA approved Nomex wedding dress  :0  :0

:durr::durr:

If the dress touches the exhaust we might literally be toasting the bride.

Oh b*****k*, have to go in the Roller instead.  Anyway the Westie doesn't have a champagne bottle holder :t-up:  :t-up:

John

Cable tie the champers to the roll bar, and get the bride to wear a mini (wedding) dress. That'll A) keep it off the exhaust, B) prevent you from treading/tripping on it, and C) prevent any possible slip ups when she goes to show off her garter.............Mind you, any slip up's could go off to ITV to earn you £250. You're Scottish, aren't you.........  :devil:  :D

Yes you are right Blatters, I am a Jock and £250 would be helpful at the moment :)

The 'Purchase a New Westie fund' is a bit like the FTSE at the moment.

I have been informed by all my pharmaceutical customers that there is no drug/cure for illness's related to Open wallet surgery, particularly Scottish folk with this illness :D  

Also us Jocks are careful with our money, not tight, that's Yorkshire people you are thinking of  :p  :p  

The hours are counting down :zzz:

John

Hi John,

Best wishes for Saturday - I'll see you there!

And don't worry - I'll bring some pictures of Mallory to the Wedding - oops sorry - not supposed to mention that am I?

It was a great blat we had last weekend - you'll have to chat Row up and see if you can get a quicker Westy next year.......if you see what I mean?

Best regards

Richard