Wilwood Powerlite Handbrake Caliper

Torqueman

Anyone using the Wilwood Powerlite handbrake caliper?

At the moment I have Sierra calipers at the rear and Wilwood Powerlites (kit from Rally Design) at the front.

Thanks in advance

So no one has any info on how the Powerlites will work... I was thinking of the handbrake fuktion, brake balance and if some modifications are required to mount them.  :down:

I have the 4 pot wilwood handbrake rear calipers on my set up.

I use and electric system to operate it so won'y really help you

Ok, thanks for yuore reply! I supose that the Aeon dont have the same uprigts and disks as the Westfield?

Thanks for that! what kind of modifications are needed to fit the calipers? What diference did they make on your car (beside the looks :D )

Fitting the calipers with 15" wheels was just a case of bolting it up and crimping the cable to length.   I had one of the early kits so the mounting brackets needed relieving slightly as it was an interference fit with the upright.  Rally Design were suggesting to me that later brackets were going to be slightly slimmer to save you having to do that though.   With 13" wheels I have heard that you may need to shave the handbracke actuating arm down to fit it under the wheels but YMMV

Pat

FYI

It would be worth in future to post tech items in the technical section,

Buzz