cvh upgrade so parts for sale

carpetstu

Hi man on the bus, Its a Lucas alternator so yep standard fit.

Okay Stu, thanks - I'll pass on that then.

:D Okey dokey

More parts............

Crank pulley with 36-1 trigger wheel professionally mounted and centered. It is spaced with a proper machined ring spacer and then bolted together ......£20 plus p&p (SOLD)

Trigger sensor on an alloy bracket that bolts on the water pump mounts  ........ £10 plus p&p

see other listings earlier in the posts for some parts still available.

Does the trigger wheel have the correct spacing for the standard alternator....i.e. is it a 1.6 trigger wheel and not a 1.8 with the intergral wheel....

:D Jenko it is the standard 1.6 v grooved disc with the genuine ford trigger wheel piggy backed onto it.

Cheers Stu

(the crank pulley has been hammerited but might want a rub down and fresh paint - it depends if if bothers you)

Thanks....In that case I don't need it :-)

BUT..........

Assuming the sensor has the connector have a reasonable length of wire i'll take them (and bracket of course)......

Can pay via pay pal if you want........

Cheers.

Paul.

Thanks....In that case I don't need it :-)

BUT..........

Assuming the sensor has the connector have a reasonable length of wire i'll take them (and bracket of course)......

Can pay via pay pal if you want........

Cheers.

Paul.

Paul the sensor connector isn't that good mate. The spring clip on it doesn't work and has to be taped onto the sensor. Let me know if you want the sensor and the bracket. I will do it for £10 posted if you want it.

OK thanks for being honest...In that case I'll give it a miss....I need a spare that I know is 100% good.....

Ta anyway, Paul.

More parts............

Crank pulley with 36-1 trigger wheel professionally mounted and centered. It is spaced with a proper machined ring spacer and then bolted together ......£20 plus p&p

I'll take the crank pulley if its still available.

Might also be interested in the rear crank seal carrier if you have one and the price is right.

If you are scrapping the engine I will have the lifting eyes off you. How much do you want for them?

If you are scrapping the engine I will have the lifting eyes off you. How much do you want for them?

Chris sorry mate there are no lifting eyes on the engine.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.