• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

O/T Electric RC 6ch Helicopter!

Messer

I am selling 6ch electric RC Helicopter, this isnt one of those cheap toys from the gadget shop etc, its a proper 3d acrobatic stunt helicopter. Complete, brand new in box ready to fly. I have a few available

I would advise that if you have never flown a heli then consider a simulator too which I also have available!

Heli RRP £179

I am selling for £110 plus P&P or collection from Merseyside

Simulators available at £20 plus P&P

honeybee.jpg

hi there,whats the simulator ???  :durr:  

i have just got one of those cheep mini heli's .i thought it was a good buy for what it is .and its easy to fly,but very basic. i am thinking of taking one of those beasts off your hands. could you tell me if they are easy to master or are these a right pig to grasp ???

The software installs on your pc then you can plug a cable into your tranny (OOooh errrr missis) and allows you to fly your heli without breaking a single pair of rotor blades. Brilliant! I'm trying to fly a Twister CP2 which is a similar heli but not quite as nice. I have been trying to fly mine having not had a heli before and have so far done about 10 sets of blades. You can get balsa blades off ebay very cheap though so it's not too bad.

Whatever you do as a novice DO NOT flick the 3D switch it gets expensive.

The simulators that I sell come complete with software and the controller that plugs in to your PC by USB. The controller is identical to a 'proper' one and is 4 channel.

As this is a pro heli it can be hard to master if I am honest due to it having CCPM which is collective pitch meaning that you can change the rotor angle rather than the rotor head angle. Its no harder to master the basics than a 4ch heli but has a bit more for the experienced pilots. Tis a fantastic heli though

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.