Westfield Megabird SEiW Many top spec components

Car now sold (and on its way to its new home in Greece)!

Thanks for the interest from club members, and apologies for ending the ebay auction early. I ended the auction as soon as i received the promised deposit and we completed the sale yesterday.

I have a few sets of wheels for sale (CR500/13" minilights and A0-21/13" revolites), along with some other odds and sods which i will post up on the parts section.

Tim  :t-up:

Thanks Andy,

I was surprised too tbh.

I had been in touch with the Greeks for a while but didn't really consider them serious buyers (almost right up until they turned up with cash). I think the ebay auction really brought about a deadline for all interested parties.

Bit sorry to see it go really, but needs must... Might see you at some of next year's speed series events with my marshall's hat on instead ;)

Tim

No, I advised them on what to go for (if its the right Nikos) ;) He did see my old one on PH but it was nowhere near your spec.

btw, I am a Greek in Mackem land ;)

With Westfield's now having been homologated in Greece there will be quite a few people on the hunt for a car. Only Megabusas at the moment, but Nikos can hopefully get yours homologated so that he can drive it on the road as well (how wise that would be in Greece is another matter).

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.