• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield Contoured Dash

Darren B

In the campaign to go racing I am replacing my Westfield Contoured dash.  

Dash.jpg

Following points worthy of note:

1. Will include the mesh that is over the hole where the steering column goes in (hole was cut larger when column was moved up a bit).  

2. Has two small holes where you can see the fire extinguisher handle from a phone/GPS mount, a hole in the side of the glove box bit (run for video leads for in-car footage) and obviously a hole where the extinguisher handle goes in.

3. Has a small net that keeps items in the glove box.

4. Got rid of the crash pad ages ago, so it's just the dash and clock panel.

5. To the right of the steering wheel is the hazard switch and the indicator switch holes (side by side).  Indicator hole is for the Westfield self cancelling one.

6. Far left hand clock panel hole just has a bit of carbon effect plastic in it to mount the oil pressure light, so will be available for an instrument (or can leave the plastic in).

7. There is a small cut mark in the fabric by the high beam light due to a slip of the knife when I was trimming the holes when I got the dash from new.

At Curborough this Sunday (24th) if anyone is interested in a look and will be available as soon as I get the carbon dash ordered.

This would cost you £417.00 new from Westfield.

£150

• 3 weeks later...

if the price is lowered I'll have it please

I'll PM you with details etc  -

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.