• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSEI Raceline Modified 200BHP Zetec Westfield

nickcrabbe

NOW SOLD MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO PHONED TO DISCUSS IT AND CAME TO SEE IT.

This Westfield is fast and furious with a 2ltr Ford Zetec power unit modified by Raceline (www.raceline.co.uk) to produce 200 BHP and the juice is delivered by a Webber Alpha 3D mapped injection/ignition system. It has 4 speed straight cut synchromesh gear box modified by Tran-x (www.tran-x.com) which gives you very long first and second gears that enables you to get in to corners fast. It has a hydraulic clutch and a limited slip differential to get the power down on to the road effectively. It comes with 2 sets of wheels with tyres, one lot are 13 inch Minilites which are great for the track and one lot are 15 inch MIM Raffino Alloys. Finally it has a removable racing steering wheel. More details below

Road/Race Westfield WSEI 2ltr 16Valve Injection

Ford Zetec 2 ltr Engine modified by Raceline to produce 200 BHP

Fitted with Webber Alpha 3D mapped injection/ignition

12600 miles from newly built (8,500 on current engine)

Tran-X straight cut 4 speed gearbox with alloy bellhousing

Hydraulic Clutch

Limited Slip Differential

Independent Rear Suspension

2 sets of wheels and tyres, 1 set 12 inch Minilites 1 set 15 inch MIM Rafffino Alloys

RAC Spec Roll Bar

Tonneau Cover

Have plenty of pics but can't work out how to post them so if you email me I can mail them to any one who's interested.

The car has chromes headlights which are in pretty good nick (see pictures) but the chrome coating on the suspension arms has been effected by rust and most if it has come away. This is purely superficial and does not in any way effect the safety or handling of the vehicle. Otherwise the car is in good condition, it has a few marks on the bodywork but for the age of the car (first Registered 1994) its pretty good. This is not an immaculate car but it goes fantastically well and is great fun for track or road. As such I'm not asking a top dollar price

£6,500 ONO. Make me an offer I need the cash for a kitchen extension

If you want to know more or make an offer email me with your number nickcrabbe@tiscali.co.uk and I'll call you back. If you need to view it and test drive it no problems.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.