brian James covered trailer for sale

JeffC

this is my own trailer that I am now selling, I bought it brand new 10 months ago , It is  brian James A max, 14ft x 6ft 5" , extras fitted .. low level tyre rack , Jerry can (not included) triple lock on the hitch. this cost me £2200 inc vat I have the reciept.

I have had a full floor fitted , and  Last month I had a proffesionally fitted body fitted, the guy that did it does it for a living and the Job is like something you would get from a factory,the pictures will speak for themselves. the way he builds them means that there is very little weight added as it is all ally, It can be left as It is or painted. He also extended the front so that the tyre rack is internal, making an internal length  of close to 16ft. height is around 5ft 7 so a saloon car can fit in easily It was built this way as It was a joint venture with a friend that I share the trailer with , but a change of direction in motorsport  from him  is the reason this is now up for sale  :(  

Im not sure what this will be worth, but am happy to listen to a sensible offer It would be better for me and I  will quite happily take another Brian James trailer in Px Im ideally after something just for my westy and a set of tyres something like a 12ft twin axle A max with a tyre rack would be ideal .

drop me a pm or give me a call if you are interested 07976 401888

trailercovered004.jpg

trailercovered002.jpg

trailercovered005.jpg

trailercovered007.jpg

trailercovered006-1.jpg

trailercovered003.jpg

Quick sale Cooper lad don't forget your old mate slippy if your getting shot of your PX

didnt do that deal in the end biglad,  took in px a  twin axle 11ft x 6ft1" Woodford, 8 tyre rack, and 5ft storage box , the guy gave £1800 for it a year ago brand new   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.