SVA Bits for Sale

Muttleys V8

For those builders of fine Westfield Sports cars who are coming up for SVA shortly.

If you have harnesses, you will need a cover for the harness buckle, if you do not have one, it will fail SVA.

It cost me £32 for four plastic covers (I did get 4 bl**** great big brass things that go underground for free!)

I am asking £15 with £2 P & P with the condition that when you have passed SVA, you sell them onto the next person who needs them for SVA for the same amount.

Also included are a pair of coverings  that go onto the RAC rollbar where the top of the stays join the Rollbar, these are also now a SVA requirement.

Pics to follow.

Steve

Is this all the parts I require?

Hav provisionally asked the factory for these but if this is the comeplete set then I'll take them please. I'll even knock a few of quid off when I pass them on... Hopefully they'll end up free to club members!

Charlie

P5210027.JPG

P5210028.JPG

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.