Vehicles for sale

moochofun

I have the following cars & motorcycle for sale. I will put up some piccies of each in the course of the next few days but here is a basic advert for each. PM me if you're interested in any of them or you can call me on 01224 654720 during office hours :t-up:

Car for Sale:

LOTUS EUROPA S2 – 1971

Renault Engine & gearbox, Red, Weber upgrade, Cosmic wheels, Spyder chassis, VGC £4600

------------------------------------------------------------------------

STUART TAYLOR LOCOBLADE 2001, 3800 miles, 4 pot Hi-Spec calipers on the front with solid, grooved discs.

It has a Ford English Axle rear end with drums on the rear. I'm not sure of the diff ratio (3.5?) but the car revs out in top at about 105mph.

It is an 893cc blade motor that has been rebuilt (top end & pistons) prior to install, jetted to suit the foam type air filter.

The suspension is AVO adjustable items.

The chassis has been painted with a silver Hammerite type paint. The nose, cycle wings and rear arches are painted a metallic green, the rest of the bodywork being aluminium.

The wheels are silver, 13" mini-lite style and are fitted with Yoko A509's.

The car was completed in 2001 but is on a Q plate, not an age related plate.

Full history and build data, VGC Reduced to £4950 - must go.

STBEC1.jpg

STBEC2.jpg

STBEC3.jpg

STBEC4.jpg

MITSUBISHI L200 4LIFE 2002, 50K miles, MOT 11/07, Tax 02/08, green/silver, Family owned, not hard worked, Stainless bumpers, bed liner and hard top fitted, adjustable power upgrade, CD, new tyres, VGC, £8500 no VAT.  

***********Sold***********Sold****************

Motorcycle for Sale:

HUSABERG FE650 2003 53 reg, yellow, road & offroad wheels, supermoto & light green lane use, Doma exhaust, Kais suspension, handguards, spares, injuries also force sale , VGC £2000

DSCF0017-1.jpg

After selling his Ultima, my old man is hankering after a Radical and is offering the chance to go halfy's. I'm trying to get some cash together without having to sell my baby..................................time will tell though. The wife, house, kids etc will all be sold prior to the Westie going (not necessarily in that order :laugh: ).

Whats your plans for the next couple of months - any trackdays, runs planned? Did you get your zorst fixed then?

• 4 weeks later...

BTTT

L200 now sold

Locoblade reduced to £4950 - got to be a bargain at this price?

If I didn't need all the money from selling mine and you didn't already have a Westy, I'd offer you a deal on the Europa.  As it is, good luck with the sales.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.