Westfield friendly MOT centre

Ian Rabbetts

Hi,

It's MOT time again, but have moved house since last year. Anyone know of a Westfield friendly MOT centre in the Havant or Hayling Island area.

Thanks,

Ian

JKM near Anchoridge park.

JKM MOTOR SERVICES LTD

BOLDE CLOSE

COPNOR

PORTSMOUTH

HAMPSHIRE

PO3 5RD

Telephone: (023) 9263 9933

Fax: (023) 9263 9944

Email: enquiries@jkm.org.uk

They hosted the recent Hants and Wilts rolling road session and konw they regularly MoT at least one Westy.

John Simmance

Windmill Garage

249 London Road

Horndean

023 92 571003

Good old fashioned practical guy does my westy every year for the last 6 years. Very fair, if there's a prob he'll tell you and if there's not it'll pass.

David

mvm aston rd waterlooville the mot guy he very understanding hes a biggish chap so he asks you to stay in the car ive never had a failure just advises

Blendworth Tyre Services in Whichers Gate Road, Rowlands Castle.

Been there for the last 7 years and never had an ounce of trouble, he does lots of kit cars in the area so he knows his stuff.

02392 412 731

and best of all its less than a mile from me.

Lee

I actually had mine done at a Ford main dealer this year, passed but with some useful comments not picked up by others ( flex brake pipes fouling on full lock, slightly split ball joint cover) - In principal it shouldn't matter where you go.

key is to find a "large" tester who can't get inside the car (easier with  a narrow)