07' Sport 2000 Duratec I4 1500miles

MVS

Jan 2007 reg. Westfield Sport 2000 Duratec I4 SEiW

£15,495.

Newly built modular kit of all new parts. Built late 2006 SVA’d Dec 06’, registered January 07’

Mileage currently ~1500, but will be in use so will be slightly above this.

This is built by a professional, to a very high standard, by a WSCC club member. For sale to fund engine for new build. Spec as below, which at current kit price plus the choice extras added would cost £23,090 for the kit alone. The car is currently on a cherished number which is not included in the sale, car will be transferred to a ‘56’ plate on sale. Test rides will be available, but test drives will cost £15,495. :D The car was pre SVA checked at the factory, and had the suspension set up by them also. Passed SVA at the first attempt. Webcon have also checked and balanced the throttle bodies at their headquarters since the 1000mile oil change.

10888.jpeg

10891.jpeg

10893.jpeg

10890.jpeg

10889.jpeg

10892.jpeg

2,000 cc Westfield / Ford Duratec I4 DOHC, 16v  ~200 bhp (as shipped from Westfield)

Webcon Alpha throttle body/ Ignition management system

Pipercross air filter, Westfield Standard 6" catalyst Exhaust

Mitchell Cotts MT75 - 5-speed gearbox (all syncromesh)

Ford 7”LSD (Westfield supplied re-furbed to new spec)

Fully independent double wishbones (front and rear)

Front Westfield oval wide track with inboard ARB, Standard rear with ARB

GAZ adjustable shock absorbers and springs all round

Wheels 5x - Black, Team Dynamics 1.2 light race alloys, Toyo R888 205/50/15, spare unused (not fitted to car)

AP Racing master cylinder

Front - 4 pot AP/Westfield callipers & ventilated discs

Rear - VW golf callipers & solid discs

RAC Spec Roll bar

Lowered floor

• Main body in chrome yellow, with black rear wheel arches (detachable) and black cycle wings

• Fluke Motorsport Carbon honeycomb rear panel (yellow boot box cut for RAC bar included)

• Carbon fibre effect rear arch protectors

• Lights standard at front, clear indicators, rear light pods in carbon effect

• Bonnet with key locks

• Interior and carpet colour - Black

• Seats -  Westfield padded race - Black with yellow pipe trim and Westfield 4-point harness upgrade

• Dash - Contoured black dashboard with Bright 6T warning cluster, shift light, & Immobiliser

• Momo type 26 suede steering wheel with Racetech quick release.

• Heater / demister option fitted in lieu of electrically heated windscreen

• Standard factory side screens, hood and frame included (not fitted)

Many other bits included, build pictures and all receipts etc.

Interested parties, contact Mike on 01723 863939 / 07786 983083.

Car can be viewed near Scarborough or at Yorkshire / East Yorkshire & Humberside club meets by prior arrangement

Just to add to the above info.

The car was pre SVA checked at the factory, and had the suspension set up by them also. Passed SVA at the first attempt.

Webcon have also checked and balanced the Throttle bodies at their headquarters since the 1000mile oil change.

What's happening????? Who am I going to bug now??? Don't do it, just think of all the time and money you've invested.

What's your plan?

I was getting a bit fed up but am now happy that I've got the type r and the westy................ for now anyway  :D

Drop me an e-mail and fill me in.   :(

You can still bug me if you want :laugh:

I am not in any desperate rush to sell, but if I can get some capital out of it I will. Since it's supposed to be summer :arse: and pisssing down, I thought it was the best time of year to have a go at selling :bangshead:  

My plan is to build another. You may have seen in another thread that I was asking for opinions and info on V8 bike engines, as I would like to fit one to a Westy. However they are hellish dear, so may be thinking more along the lines of corvette V8, a CEC V8 at any rate. I haven't set anything in stone yet. Will just have to wait and see what happens with the sale. ;)

Deposit taken. Withdrawn from Pistonheads

Car SOLD subject to 'Cherished transfer' and the banks opening :cool:

:t-up:  :t-up:

• 4 weeks later...

Just to confirm, as I have received several phone calls since the car has gone.

The car is SOLD and is now with it's happy new owner in Warrington area.

Hi sorry to ask  the question on this post but i was wondering how you got on with booking WEBBER to balance and check your system over, did they make any changes, was it noticable? im asking because i have the same car and i had an idle screw come undone while i was driving along!! which i re-set and rebalanced, can you just ring them up and book an appointment as they are not far from where i live? cheers, Dan.

Mine had a problem with the throttle pot base, which they diagnosed over the phone.

I removed the whole inlet & sent this and ECU to them. They paid the courier charges both ways and the work was under warranty as less than 12 months old.

I think they have a rolling road at their HQ but they will charge you for a set up as any other RR. I think a phone call to their HQ and ask for the Alpha dept, Allan Collins is the bloke I dealt with, is in order. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. I have nothing but praise for their customer service.

Cheers and thankyou for your reply, i will give them a call, it is still in warranty but to be honest i have done a fair few miles now and realy wouldn't mind paying for them to re-set it all properly on a RR,

Thanks again,

Dan.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.