• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Nice VX c20xe

sedsy

Page not responding.... :arse:

Copied text from ebay

Nothing to do with me

This is a auction for a vauxhall 16v engine .

First thing a must say is this engine is BRAND NEW autosprint build engine

Second thing im not giving it away i need to recoup my money as iv have some bad luck recently ,but what you are bidding on is the dogs bits have not run this engine yet only had it a couple of weeks if intrested read on.

race spec head the time has been put into this

ground balanced and polished crank,arp race bolts thro out the engine

lighten flywheel,3 angle valve seats tophat shims,solid lifters

vernier pulleys, race spec cams, valves made from one piece stainles steel these are race spec in size too they are the biggest you can get in

steel duplex valve springs

omega forged high compression pistons plus comp rings bore checked etc

STEEL RODS

adjustable oil pressure new pump etc

painted and cleaned  if you read that and not impressed please dont bid .you will not be disapointed at all every thing in this engine has been replace inc all gaskets and new bearings thro out depending on carb selection and engine management you are going to get 240BHP MIN

This engine was listed twice, once as a Westfield engine and once as an XE engine for sale. I bid on it when it was listed as a Westfield part but then it quickly dissapeared.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.