wet weather gear and various other parts

Fent

Aeroscreen fitted so I have arange of parts now gathering dust. All from a 1992 SEIW.

They must all go as I have overspent on my upgrades lately and the missus is not impressed.

(better not tell her what else I have planned)

for sale...

plastic hood and frame                                              sold - pending payment

full doors  as above                                                   sold pending payment

wiper unit & blades in chrome                                                                      sold pending payment

racetech mirrors                                                        holding for scottish westy - please confirm

flat glass new from demon thieves 8 months ago

chrome rollbar                                                          £40

yellow grp cycle wings                                             holding for barry james - info on its way later

for max 195 tyres

metal windscreen pillars                                          sold pending payment

no mirror fixing type

Come on, anyone for the roll bar. I got a new exhaust to buy now

Hi

Are doors the flat type or the ones with elbow space?  If they are the ones with elbow space and are black, I'll take them please.

Cheers,

Frank    :blues:

PM sent

ref mirrors

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.