• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asterix

• davidgh

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• cast iron

:down:  What happened to Geoff?? Hope it's not too bad and that he's ok?!

Geoff's fine. I'm pleased to say.

If I understood him correctly, he spun onto the grass coming out of Chris's, ended up going offside into the barrier backwards. Car still rolls, but has bodywork and steering arm damage at a minimum. Big hold-up for recovery.

Hat's off to the man's sang-froid afterwards :)

Total agreement!

I can't belive how lucky we were with the weather. I had a great weekend completing my first and second speed series event, and putting in some reasonable times in class E.

It was a good battle in the slick class with Richard Carrol pulling everything out for his last run, well done Rich!

Mark Anson showed bravery at Cadwell having never driven there before (thanks 4 the cuppa mark).

Peter Cox showed a good improvement throughout Sunday and very nearly piped me on his last run, (I did slow down on my last run, as you asked Peter!):blush:

Andy Rushworth looks to be in a class of his own in  E!

Thanks for the battle Matt and Stuart, even if I don't do any more events I will come along to spectate.

Cheers

Mark :cool:

Geoff's fine. I'm pleased to say.

If I understood him correctly, he spun onto the grass coming out of Chris's, ended up going offside into the barrier backwards. Car still rolls, but has bodywork and steering arm damage at a minimum. Big hold-up for recovery.

Hat's off to the man's sang-froid afterwards :)

Oh dear, it happens to us all at some point I guess.  :down:   Poor Geoff, hope it gets it sorted for the next outing!

And just to confirm the rumours, Blatman was seen out on a day release for good behaviour from the Scrubs  :D

He was well camoflagued though  :blues:

And just to confirm the rumours, Blatman was seen out on a day release for good behaviour from the Scrubs  :D

He was well camoflagued though  :blues:

I knew it, thought I saw him n green car parked up at the entrance on sunday  :blues:

But back to your original statement. what could be better than Cadwell in the sunshine? I reckon not a lot, what a great track. :love:

Why yhe BEC wins on a long circuit and the V8 on a short IMHO I think its down to torque and the number of gear changes ???

Julies and my fastest runs!

:D  :D

No left/right shimmy here Del, you must have got it fixed with those Ferrites.

Bizarrely though, in your video there's a mirage of random wobbling on bits of the car that changes as you go round the circuit.

I think the wobbly bits is how the camera filters vibration!

I need to make a better mount for it1

Del

I think the wobbly bits is how the camera filters vibration!

I need to make a better mount for it1

Del

The sound is a bit difficult to make out, seems to echo.

Hence did you hold it flat through Coppice ? , couldn't decide from the vid. But nice attacking style :D:D

I meant Julie, not you Del  :p

Tremendous day

Perfect weather

Dry track and some very close competition

As Richard says H is looking very close and pushing us all to the limit. Well done guys .

Need to get back in the garage and wind the little rubber band up a bit tighter for next time we meet up

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Mark Anson showed bravery at Cadwell having never driven there before (thanks 4 the cuppa mark).

And that was just the M62 on the way there... :D  :D  :p  :p

I think I did my fastest time on the parade lap!! :arse: