• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Racing Bits for Sale

daglish

I'm still clearing out Garage and finding more stuff.

Full set of ABC10s used, new for last two rounds of BARC championship and one DDMC Race at Croft in November. Very good condition and would have used at round one this season but we have moved over to Dunlops. Need room in Garage £60ono.

2 x 3.89 english diff, good condition - £50 each not sure of flange sizes. Serviced by Fostek Engineering.

1 x race line inlet manifold (short) for Zetec engine, to twin weber carbs. like new, no mods completely standard, used for 13 races last yr. £60.

Diff and tyres collection preferably, manifold I worked out to be about £10 on postage through post office website.

Mobile number: 07762 069088.

Cheers Peter D

Peter, should have asked then what profile they are etc, if they are 185 or 195 x 60 etc then i will have them, coming up north next Tuesday and Friday so can collect. let me know Steve

PMs sent.

Its just an inlet manifold, no carbs. It fits twin 40 DCOE weber carbs, possibly 45s and 48s too?

Diffs going on Ebay by the end of the week.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.