• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

which aero screen ?

dave d

Westfield one offers (IMO...and I've tried that; a PKM one and a caterham SLR type) the best profile for aero flow. Takes blast of air clean over your head (unless you're hugely tall) and makes for less buffeting than the others

btw.....Yellow type face is nigh on impossible to read

Depends if you prefer the Westfield screen over the Playskool screen and your budget?

I have a Playskool aero and it fits great but it left 2 holes in the scuttle which i covered up with CAT Motorsport Stickers (I have copyrighted the idea after speaking to Andy at Thorsby last year ;) ).

Welcome to the forum  :t-up:

Has anybody got some decent close up shots of their aeroscreens?

:D Now that's just asking for trouble on 'ere  :D

Has anybody got some decent close up shots of their aeroscreens?

:D Now that's just asking for trouble on 'ere  :D

:D bring 'em on...

Our local area site has a profiles of peoples cars as well as event pici's a few of the guys have aeros... pic's not that big I am affraid.

www.wscc-cannock.co.uk

Links via about us and events.... should find some ideas. Most I recall are Westfield, in one case just the trim that was part of the windscreen he took off and did not have time to fit the areo before the club meet!

I've got a Tim D aeroscreen on mine (not sure if you can still get them now?) and it does the job for me, and was good value. Admittedly probably not the best wind protection, but I find it adequate for the road.